3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrPalch 05.10.22 11:21 pm

Rennie and Melina are the same entity?

I would like to know from the lore experts.
Look, on the one hand - Melina wants the predestined Death to appear. It is she who speaks by the fire of the giants, before the cutting of the tree. This reminds me of the Prince of Death. That is, Melina wants a different order. It is also worth remembering that she says that her mother is Marika. And Melina has her left eye closed, and Rennie has her right. By the way, the theme of two halves of one whole can be traced in the game more than once. What is Marika and Radogon, what are the halves of the talismans for lifting on the lift.
On the other hand, maybe Melina is a black-eyed queen? Again, remember her words about pre-dark death. The seal on her eye is very interesting, similar to the paw of an animal. And in the end, the Lord of the Furious Flame, Melina, opens her closed eye, and it is dark.
That Rennie wants a different order and used the rune of death to fill up the demigod, that Melina wants the onset of the pre-dark death. And the Black-eyed goddess, who was defeated, gave a flame capable of killing the gods.
In my opinion, there is some connection. It will be interesting to read your opinions.
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mac Traher 05.10.22

Interesting theory!