3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reanimator IV 21.11.19 03:01 am

Comrades that choose to purchase a PS 4 Pro or X-BOX one X ?

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 21.11.19

Depends primarily on the games. PS 4 more exclusives than Juan.
It just so happens that the multi-platform in this generation is better on the PS 4, than Juan. There are exceptions, but they are few.
The biggest disadvantage of consoles is that the price of the game is unrealistically high.

b
baklaha 21.11.19

There management is not easy. You can play only racing and arcade. Forget about strategy and action. The PS3 is, so I could not pass a single action, because of the awkward controls. And for your question: - do Plechi more exclusives, I would take it.

H
Hells_Revenge 21.11.19

baklaha
So exclusives are action games, too) then Why to take the console, anyway?) (sarcasm)

M
Medyak 21.11.19

Both should be taken. From Sonia fit ekzy. But for multiplatform box is often the best solution.

D
Dogmit 21.11.19

baklaha
Apparently you are inept.

W
WanRoi 21.11.19

Reanimator IV
Really depends on the library of games. And if you're a fan of online battles from the subscription. Still subscribers something for free gets.

W
WanRoi 21.11.19

baklaha wrote:
There management is not easy.
Sori, but in the modern age supervisors(comfortable) with a keyboard - missing.

c
coremission 21.11.19

it all depends on the exclusives on PS more cool ekslyuzivov - take it

m
maxxim1891 21.11.19

I do not know Mike, but a PS Store regular discounts and discounts really discounts, and not show-off - 10% for Turkey meat and junk. Out of 20 games in the library, only 2 took over full price ( rdr 2 and grand turismo) for it is not in terpezh. Plus, the subscription was two EXA!