3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor2990 21.11.19 03:01 am

How to transport troops by ship? (Hearts of Iron 4)

How to transport your troops on the ship Finland and I want to transfer troops from Russia do not want war write what to click
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladislav konyshtarov 21.11.19

first, you need convoys in the tab of creating division look at how the division weighs probably all just move driving forces in the port then click on the icon of the anchor in place or close to where you want to sail troops, so can only sail to the port of an ally or your own (icon, anchor marine base)

E
Egor2990 21.11.19

Vladislav Kostarev
ATP

B
Big_Yar 21.11.19

Egor2990
Now it seems to have done for generals 24 divisions can be used to transport marine landing with the Marines you have researched
also you need to have a normal number of convoys (I'm sorry I, I don't remember how many ships of the convoy for 24 divisions, I was in the game more than 300,000 convoys and I like them enough).
We take 24 divisions, assign them a commander, to lead them with the commander in your port and click the commander icon with an anchor, click the left button of the mouse on the port where is your army, and right there where we want to make a landing, watch how many will have days to prepare, and then push in me key commander training (she is now first on the left in the menu General) and waiting when the time of preparation will take place.
Marines is best done on a territory where there is a port to immediately, the army seized it when landing as there can be problems with the supply of the army and divisions can stand and will not fight if there's a problem with supply.
Also now have the benefit of the generals who are 30% reduce the time of preparation for amphibious assault and one General to open it and make it sea landings if you're going to be doing a lot of amphibious landings.
Also you will need a fleet to do in the Maritime sector cover Marines at the hill (or sectors if far sent Marines ), this task is on the menu admirals lead the fleet in the marine sector where it is necessary to make a cover Marines and press menu Admiral now while this is the first button to the right and like the right mouse button in the Maritime sector and in so doing in each Maritime sector if far send Marines on the way which will go to the Marines.
Like something like this if memory serves me correctly.