3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raccoon_Necromancer 05.10.22 11:44 pm

Looking for parties and ability questions

Good day. After probably 10 years, I decided to return to the game, I see a lot of things changed, someone was nerfed. Previously, my favorite power was Nature (Nature), before it was, as for me, imbalanced (even being at lvl 12, I managed to defeat the enemy at lvl 26, then there was a mechanic when you hit the enemy with strong blows, and he flies away, and this can be had to do until you kill him, I noticed that this was removed and the enemies fall faster than before), such as turning into a werewolf with 4 lvl, which allowed you to be a tank, healer and damage dealer at the same time, skills to increase armor, reduce yourself and allies received damage, mass heal. And when I entered the game, I saw that the transformation is now available from lvl 16, damn it's a shame. And I think it would be nice to run together. It's even interesting how effective a party consisting entirely of the ability of Nature, the heal, buffs and damage in such an intelligent party will not give a chance to enemies. Although this ability may already be inferior to many others. I would play a lot of online games, but I'm bored alone, so I'm waiting for the same lonely ones like me)
0 Comments
Sort by: