3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 21.11.19 03:01 am

Gratiana dead (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Return to the camp, watching dead gratiana is like? why? miracles, damn
15 Comments
Sort by:
3NX 21.11.19

Artiup
In the Treasury of the king of the Mountain you broke the jar with the soul Gratiani.

A
Artiup 21.11.19

3NX
exactly, I loss from this something?

3NX 21.11.19

Artiup
The ability to recharge wands, but those charges is enough. As far as I know, it's not a big loss. I personally intentionally killed her by smashing the jar in front of her face)))

A
Artiup 21.11.19

3NX
sorry I later realized what you've done=)thank you)

T
TheHouse 21.11.19

3NX
Oh damn, she reloaded the rods?O_O, I so arrogantly killed as you are smashing the jug face, guided by the fact that she was a necromancer who killed a bunch of people) And not enough of the rod in the Pit, where a bunch of Screaming, have the stealth and Phoenix pass)

3NX 21.11.19

TheHouse
I killed her more because she was the mistress of king Mountain))) More than a thousand years of living, it's time to rest)))

Z
ZAWARUDO 21.11.19

TheHouse
and you can not go so fast in the Mines, and perform quests until the moment until I get the skill Devastation - same as wand, but his reload is not necessary)

T
TheHouse 21.11.19

ZAWARUDO
Well I went to Mine that would be the tablet to find, and what would an elf at the mansion on cemetery opened 3 cell in the source, so I think in the story)

T
TheHouse 21.11.19

3NX
ZAWARUDO
Here the Larian did a great job) How many people, so many options) every time something new to discover going to the forum))))

A
Alex Coachman 21.11.19

3NX
Voooot it is what it is. I porazbivali all pitchers, thinking what I have done, how good, before to camp there. Come to camp, and she there dead and many more bodies. Well, I think a bug of some sort, that the people were dead. Read that a couple more quests because of this lost.

W
Waffen 21.11.19

Reached this point and can't decide what to do with it...like so many souls destroyed,but on the other hand...I don't know...

a
azxxx 21.11.19

Read, was upset. Benefits need and don't want to go against the desire to prigruzit this woman)

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

But no need to spoil everything. )

M
MelisBelekov 21.11.19

And I took two staffs, broke the jug right in front of her face, and then somehow stumbled upon the blue dragon and rescued him from the witch, so then he thanked me and destroyed all the Screaming, one with Napalm, even the rods are not useful, just the time spent on them) But was wondering the knife the trickster has retained a memory of it, painfully pers liked)

B
Bombardirovschik 21.11.19

Pasani, this is a hard RPG, everything is dying like flies. Bear cheated?