3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexa5 05.10.22 11:44 pm

Doesn't start

I used to play without problems on an old 32-bit computer with win 10. Now I have 64 bits and also win 10. I just can’t start the game. Reinstalled, looked for different sources. Everyone checked the folders and it always turned out that the game was 32bit. Tried compatibility, didn't help. But I know for sure that you can play on 64bit. Tell me pliz what to do, otherwise how to change the OS to 32bit because of one toy is not very desirable, and the virtual OS will lag and I really want to play. Need help
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 05.10.22

Alexa5
It's not about Windows, 32bit games work fine on 64bit Windows.

And such a question: do you have a stationary computer or is it still a laptop ?, provide pieces of iron

A
Alexa5 05.10.22

Stationary. And if 32 bit works, then what else could be the problem?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.10.22

maybe you need drivers from nvidia physX and all sorts of visual c ++ for 32 and 64 on which this game
depends on what else is happening - if the game writes something, and if it’s a bunch and how unusual it is, then it’s possible to figure it out for a long time.

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.22

Alexa5
If Windows 10, what build?.
Example: Windows 10x64 1809 or Windows 10x64 1903.

It often happens that old games are not supported in modern operating systems, on the game forum in Steam, many write that they normally run the game on Windows 10, but what problem do you have, I have no idea I have.
More reasons may be in the drivers on the vidyahu, what kind of seeing do you have? either roll back firewood or update to the current version.
And even though the game should not contain Russian Cyrillic, it is desirable that the folders should be in English.

A
Alexa5 05.10.22

It's clear. I'll try to update. and my folders are always in English
Thank you

J
JoKeRD07 05.10.22

Alexa5
Have you installed any mods?

A
Alexa5 05.10.22

No

A
Alexa5 05.10.22

finally got it. It turned out that even when the antivirus is disabled, my computer still deletes one file from the Win32 folder as soon as I try to start the game. The only way out is to restore manually. Now everything works. Thank you for helping with the elimination method)

O
Oleg Sheiko 05.10.22

Everyone who does not start on windows 10! Important!!! Install or reinstall the game, BUT DO NOT RUN IT!!! Open Windows Security - Virus and Threat Protection - Under the Virus and Threat Protection Options line there is a Settings Management tab (click it) and look for Exceptions and add to the exceptions the COMPLETE FOLDER WITH THE INSTALLED GAME and VOILA THE GAME STARTS MAGICALLY LAUNCH: blush: