3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lipgart 07.10.22 10:22 am

Pirate and Airdrops

On the version of Aki server 3.1.1 (sort of) for about 50 raids on cards with airs, not a single airdrop fell. I got into the files and tried to tweak the chances of spawning, but it didn’t work and returned everything back. Tell me how to set up the spawn of airdrops (you need to fall about once every 2 raids).
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 07.10.22

Lipgart wrote:
There are no airdrops on Aki Server 3.1.1
. By definition. Update to the latest version of the AKI.
Quote:
Known SPT issues
Airdrops have been removed due to bsg reworking them, they will return in a future release

L
Lipgart 07.10.22

What errors can be caused if the profile was created on 3.1.1, and I updated to 3.2.3?

B
BlackTigerTK 07.10.22

Lipgart
So read the description of the release on the official resource:
Profile compatibility
3.XX - Compatible
2.3.X and older - Incompatible
In general - look at the server log, whether there are errors or not. And, if you use mods, you need to update them for the new version of AKI. If there are these updates.

L
Lipgart 07.10.22

The question is. In the new version, I can’t find the developer’s balaclava, if it was removed, is there an alternative (an item or a mod for version 3.2.3)?

L
Lipgart 07.10.22

It would also be nice to know how to install the Bandana of Protection mod (algorithm of actions).

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 07.10.22

Put Lipgart
Holtzman shield on.

d
deep1tone 07.10.22

Lipgart
So they didn't remove her, she's just in the BSG emergency.
Spoiler In theory, you need to delete this ID and it should appear on the
Airdrops flea market on 3.2.3, you can edit the chances, flight altitude, etc., in SVM.
Spoiler

d
deep1tone 17.11.22

I'm sitting on version 3.2.6, drops and fly =)

B
BlackTigerTK 17.11.22

deep1tone
They have been flying for a long time :-) especially if you set 100% probability in the config :-) By default, there are 25.