3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicholas14 07.10.22 10:22 am

Monitor does not turn on

Faced such a problem that I turn on the system but the screen does not turn on. I checked the video card, it works properly, checked the cables of the monica and they are in order and rebooted the BIOS. As a result, the problem turned out to be either in the motherboard or in RAM. Since rearranging the OP to another socket, with some attempt, the monik turned on and works. But turning it off and on after a while the problem comes back. And I thought that the problem is in the OP itself and bought a new one and still the same story. Please tell me what is the problem
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 07.10.22

Nikolai14
Checked on another monitor or TV?

N
Nicholas14 07.10.22

Kartonkratos
Yes, I checked. All the same

Y
Yeok Makarek 07.10.22

Nikolai14
A year ago I encountered the same shnyaga, you turn on the computer - the vidyaha glows, the coolers all work, and the monitor seems to be not connected by cable. On the Internet, I read and looked through a bunch of topics with a similar problem, and everywhere there was a simple solution - reset the BIOS and everything works for everyone at once. It didn’t work for me, and I took out the battery for half an hour, and closed it with contacts - dick. I took it to the service and there they told me that "the error rests on the RAM along the chain", in the end he just dismantled the percent, RAM, (I left the video at home, it was 100% working, I checked it with a friend) and assembled it again and lo and behold, computer earned
As a result, I came home, inserted the second opera chip, vidyahu, turned it on - the bios was displayed, which suggested that I turn on my "old settings", I was a fool and agreed - the reboot and it doesn't turn on again. As a result, my ass burnt notably and I decided to repeat everything that was done in the service center - I dismantled the percent, opera, video - and again a miracle, it worked again.
In general, it also fell off for me for the 3rd time, and then I realized that I personally had a trouble that the RAM (or mother) flatly refused to work at a frequency above 1600 hertz, although before that they worked perfectly at 2400, it was worth at least even up to 1700 to expose - the monitor "died". Only the complete disconnection of the processor + opera + vidyahi helped, then for some reason the bios was reset and defaulted to 1600.
Sorry for the doher of letters.

r
requiemmm 07.10.22

It really looks like an operative, either the contact in the connector is bad, or the capacitor in the power supply circuit of the operative is half-dead, at times it turns into a resistor, drains the power, hence the miracles. It would be good to look at a working motherboard with a thermal imager, it will be visible there, otherwise it is inconvenient to touch with your fingers and there is a risk of shorting something.

S
Salyarych 07.10.22

Nikolai14
It's bad not to have a tweeter (speaker) in the system unit, but to focus on turning on the monitor ...
Put the tweeter on, how many sounds does it make when turned on? How long are the sounds (short or long). In this way, you can already roughly determine where the source of the problem is.