3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpellBinder 07.10.22 10:22 am

Hero Leveling Tips

Comrades, let's share our thoughts) The system has changed a little since the first spelforce, until it completely entered) I play for the magician) Who pumps and whom?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toshkin 07.10.22

11 level. So far I have not noticed a special choice - either a warrior, or a magician, or a hybrid :(

S
ShMas 07.10.22

What has changed is what was said above

V
V for Vint 07.10.22

I'm lvl 27 ... completely a melee warrior, armor and light weapons are pumped, but two magicians insure (a necromancer and an elemental magician in one person, a white magician in another), and two archers, And brother Bor (with an awesome battle ax) and Naytaria (NightSong) with me at the forefront...Nothing, incendiary mixture is enough. True, melee warriors are not enough, but Jared is good at both ranged and melee...

D
Doka.ru 07.10.22

And my hero himself is half a warrior and a magician of the elements, mostly ice and flame, so I gave all the warriors swords or other weapons in one hand, and in the other bows and a normal hybrid turned out :)

V
V for Vint 07.10.22

Finished the game with a melee tank. No one could handle it alone...

_
_Just_Leo_ 07.10.22

Tank ...this is the easiest passage!
it is much more difficult to pass the magician of the elements or the white magician!
well, silt vobshe magician!
at the intermediate level
archers and crossbowmen!

A
Antoine777 07.10.22

I play as a Combat Mage... With a hammer in my hands, I usually either use a fiery wave with a ball, or I fly over the area or with two blades into the cabbage of everyone with some kind of spell on twin blades I crumble... It's a pity there are no current types of weapons or set sets, very diversify the game...

m
mariamer 07.10.22

a heavy warrior and white magic... it was very convenient in the first spellforce, but then we'll see... so far at lvl 15

C
Crudus 07.10.22

Level 15 until I reached the Spire to visit the orcs. I play the role of the Necromancer (the fastest attacking spells, which is relevant), but the pumping system is dibile, IMHO. Because of the restrictions, you have to blur along the tree: elemental magic, mind and death :

S
Someone 07.10.22

Crudus
Yes, it's not very pleasant, but for example, I'm already somehow used to the fact that you have to download almost everything, albeit a little. On the other hand, at higher levels you already master one magic perfectly, and a few more well enough to use them in combat too. Therefore, we can say, of course, that the system is moronic, but there are pluses too.

A
Andrey Skakunov1986 07.10.22

SpellBinder
hello comrade 2022. war coronavirus nothing. how to get through the mosaic in magnets without freezing the camera?????