3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anri Argun 21.11.19 03:03 am

How to start Far Harbor??? (Fallout 4)

Begins DLC. No radio Valentine, was a revelation. Level 14(current started playing) come to Ellie but she says nothing. Help
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisitor 21.11.19

Henri Argun
I installed this add-on when the level was already under a hundred, so can't really say what it is, but if an automaton with 20+, you can assume that Far from the Harbor ... no less than 20.. rock it all be..

B
Bitldzhyus 21.11.19

Inquisitоr
It can start even from the first level just after leaving the refuge, the main thing is to reach the residence of Nakano.

V
Vladimir2307 21.11.19

In order to begin to explore the Supplement, this time we must complete the main story quest up to a certain point. That is, we need to get to Diamond City, then to perform the task to find nick Valentine, and then complete the first quest of the subsequent series, which is called Getting a Clue – and only when our faithful dog will follow the trail, you can begin your journey to the new DLC locations.

If you have been playing on this point, then you have a problem with starting the quest will not be — as soon as you find yourself somewhere in the open area, then you will automatically start the appropriate quest, will be a new radio station, where assistant Nika asks you to urgently come to the office, where she will give you a new job, which will lead to Supplement. But if you do your business and not much delved into the storyline then you will have to walk in the upper right corner of the map where the quest is activated and starts the task itself, or you will go beyond the card in the right place, you will find the NPC and activate further the storyline on their own.©
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_dopolnenie_far_harbor-196316/

I
Inquisitor 21.11.19

Betelgeuse
It can be.. But the message on the PIP-boy (starting quest) will not come... So campaign to Ellie nothing..

m
mr.sayapov 21.11.19

At this time passed DLCRobot + c Nickname has destroyed Eddie winter. and if it is set
DLCCoast ie Far Harbor, it is possible to go there. Ellie - Secretary nick will Meet with walking both of us
Cries and story.Blah blah and the job will be - read on Monica. !Not PIP-boy!
Carefully without power armor it's dangerous out there and cheat tgm to help=you very much.

B
Bitldzhyus 21.11.19

Inquisitоr
The message will not come up, but you hear approaching the house Nakano-the argument and the quest is activated.

I
Inquisitor 21.11.19

Betelgeuse
It can be.. but then he couldn't Ellie have to go immediately to the house of Nakano.. one problem.. you will get it on your 14 level in the Headlights harbour and there? will be a loud voice shouting : don't hurt me?, or the level of difficulty is lower? well is also an option...

A
Anri Argun 21.11.19

Inquisitоr
well, actually I went through the game completely! And then deleted, again playing only because of this DLS

A
Anri Argun 21.11.19

Where is this house in Nakano???

A
Anri Argun 21.11.19

and whether you want to accept the message in which it is written ...change dlc reset... something in this spirit

A
Albatrozzzz 21.11.19

I have the Nakano residence to spawn somewhere around the map what to do?

B
BlackTigerTK 21.11.19

Albatrozzzz
To go there. Along the river Bank to the North and she will be there.

A
Albatrozzzz 21.11.19

BlackTigerTK
Thank you

B
BlackTigerTK 21.11.19

Albatrozzzz
But not for that:-)

R
RozaDeath 21.11.19

I don't have.Listened to the radio,opened the map and it's not there.Have pribilla to the plant and went North,but then the game will not let me.Writes that can not continue to go.I have and nick took, but still not working.Used to play and was always home.And this time this kotovasiya.

q
qapBuH 25.10.20

RozaDeath
Same thing, I don't know what to do

S
Spiny 25.10.20

Come to the office of the nick that is in Diamond City. His secretary was suing for the missing daughter of that mansion's family.