3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 08.10.22 07:02 pm

Music out of rhythm?

It seems that the developers just jotted down random metal tracks and then automatically picked up a completely separate rhythm for the combo.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikeSoft_RUS 08.10.22

trondale
Everything matches. I lowered the volume of effects and speech to 75%, the volume of the music was left at 100%. The sound goes through a discrete sound card. Plays great)

K
Kimen-no-Yami 08.10.22

When using firearms, getting into the rhythm is not difficult. The problems start with the use of the sword: the fact is that there is not much time between pressing the mouse button and swinging the sword, so it is difficult to get into the rhythm with the sword

K
KIBERMAX 08.10.22

trondale
Either you are some kind of loser, since you are spamming topics from 3 accounts on various unnecessary problematic crap, or you have something wrong with your hearing, go to the doctor, get checked, everything is fine with the game with the rhythm, I will tell you a secret if your finger does not fall into the rhythm, then there is a calibration.

PS I think you should stop playing games, since you have problems with every game.

K
Kartonkratos 08.10.22

KIBERMAX
In, I thought only I see that he uses several accounts, but that's what's strange! I filed a complaint about botting, but they gave me some kind of warning like a false complaint?

K
KIBERMAX 08.10.22

Kartonkratos
Similarly, people break the rules, admins don't care, plus hundreds more rubbish topics on stupid problems.

K
Kartonkratos 08.10.22

KIBERMAX
He has at least 3 accounts somewhere! And he's been using them for a year now! and never banned him for some reason.

b
barabear 08.10.22

Kartonkratos
he makes an asset, accordingly more ads are shown, he will definitely not be banned

P
Pomu4 08.10.22

Judging by the forum in the incentive, there are a lot of problems due to video delays, you need to choose for yourself.
Although I passed the initial test for 0ms video delay, I still had to adjust it for myself.

k
kostr184 21.10.22

Passed all the missions on hard and all the tests, the music does not match only in the last mission.
The delay, judging by the sound, is somewhere around -50ms, and it is impossible to defeat it - there is no negative setting, and positive 300ms is not enough until the next cycle.
It's a shame, a cool game and so screwed up the last mission.

K
Kay Owald 20.01.23

Corresponds. Be like Garrus and calibrate.