3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindicare 08.10.22 07:02 pm

Do you currently sell discs with keys for Steam?

Recently, a friend's steam account was stolen from him, he restored it using a photo of a disk with a key. At the same time, he says that they stole absolutely out of the blue, he didn’t follow the links, he never logged into the account in the browser, the phone is connected, but somehow they stole it anyway. So I thought, I should also buy a disc with some game for every fireman, otherwise all my discs with licensed games are from the old account, which I used before 2010, and there is not a single disc for the current account, although several games have been bought hundreds.

Who knows if it is possible to buy or order a licensed disc with the game for Steam somewhere now? What game will not care at all, just a disk with a non-activated key is needed.
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemeriz 08.10.22

The 1C-interes store is full of them and with delivery even to Mars. In the descriptions on the site you can see where the activation is, sometimes boxes come with disks, sometimes just with a code, it is also written about it in the description.

Screenshots

PS: There is another life hack that few people know about. You can search Avito for an old disk with any part of the stalker, inside the code that was previously needed exclusively to protect the disk, after many, many years, GSC, together with the valves, allowed these codes to be activated in Steam.

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

Nemeriz
Cool, thanks for the store, just what you need. I bought Kings Bounty 2. I secured the acc, so to speak: D Maybe I’ll even play the game, I heard that it’s simple, but it looks good.

I looked at Avito, I didn’t find anything in my city, and I’m not willing to buy a pig in a poke from my hands.

R
Raf9111 25.10.22

The key doesn't always help. I will say as a person who restored an acc that I had not used for 3 years (the acc itself is under 10 years old) and it turned out to be stolen, also xs how. I wanted to share the library on a new acc, and here it is. until I began to be rude in support on the 3rd day of the trial, nothing moved. I provided a photo of the codes for 5 different games that I activated, I found the last 4 digits from a credit card that has expired for 6 years and does not exist, I found which gifts I sent and which ones I activated on the acc, and my brain had 3 days. He gave me a name, an address, whatever. And I got the info really such that you just can’t get it out.

Therefore, one more piece of advice - do not forget what address you have in the incentive. Just like write down 4 digits from the last credit card with which you paid in the incentive, if suddenly it is overdue and you get a new one. Because it is much easier to steal an account through support than to get your own back)