3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samson14 08.10.22 07:19 pm

Dualsence In god of war

Such a story I have been playing this joystick on a PC for almost half a year. Everywhere I use the Dualsence X program, there were no problems in Assassin's creed vallhala, the icons from Sony days gone are also displayed, and dualshok 4 is selected in the program settings. I downloaded the latest version of the game and launched all the icons from Sony normally, and when I press the crosses down or up in the menu or in the inventory, I flip through the bookmarks, they fly straight like a bullet as if I press constantly. And even when the X icon appears in the videos, you have to press and hold to skip the video, and then it constantly resets and starts again as if I constantly press .... Complete nonsense, downloaded another D4Windows application did not help .. if you put it in the settings of the Xbox program, then the icons from the box are displayed and everything works stably, but why I couldn’t figure it out with Sony, maybe someone encountered this problem. The game is pirated, but I think that's not the problem
0 Comments
Sort by: