3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 21.11.19 03:04 am

True I now buy the i7 4790k?

Now is the i5 4460, in General, the percent is already weak, but the fact that ASUS Z87-K does not support i7-6xxx and above. Not too old 4790k? Or do I have to update the cost and rent i7-6xxx? video card gtx1070
136 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game Project 21.11.19

For gaming 4790k c tsunnami 4.5 Hz will be enough for a couple of years without any problems, even with the flagship video cards. And more only need to work.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

MrWorld
Take of course! A good percent!!!! Don't fall for these 6 cores to 100 threads))) the hell they want, when there are no games where are all these boilers will be revealed) look, for example I have my i7 four nuclear compared with the expensive eight to ten nuclear i7-mi for +100500 pieces! Good 3-5 fps, but the price tag of a horse! Take it and don't you think i7-4770K or 4790K. These percent and not expensive now, and time-tested, and looking good, and the motherboard a lot of good for them in terms of acceleration, and there is no any problems unlike Reznova, and the nurse did not launch standing, and that problems in Windows 10, and not the fact that they have a full core, and not any corn bulldozer) Overclocking the I7-4790K and still many years enough and bidascu any pull. In General, my advice here to you, even better!!! Podnakopit some money and take a percent, as I have an i7-6700K. Well, this is the case, if you take the graphics card in the bundle. I have crackdown holds two overclocked 1080. But if you don't fence the SLI and get this percent, you 10000% you say you have about, ohhh, how many years!!!! And the memory in dual channel mode DDR 4 allowed process related to games and those who devour not sickly operatives to 6-7 fps, as opposed to dual channel mode at DDR 3! Do not forget also about the i7-7700K! In short, take any four core i7. A friend took on the secondary for 12 pieces I7-3770K (socket 1155) dispersed it, and I sold him my ex-980-s and percent well reveal them!

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 21.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Games that use more than 4 cores is already there, battle 1 and GTA 5 is quite a know 8 threads (in the way they Ryzen and doing Intel's percent). Perhaps these games even more, but I in details did not elaborate. In any case, before that nobody was doing these games because there was no 6 core on average, the mass segment. AMD percent doesn't count because it was leaking sometimes even 2-core i3 and the market share they have significantly less. As soon as Intel will release to the mass shestiyaderny\dwenadzatiperstnuu, then in the next year will be the game that will be able to download. And download be 4K Ryzen just meat makes the current Intel's percent. By the way currently HyperThreading gives quite a good performance increase, the old days are gone when the technology was either given a tiny boost, if any, was better off.

In short to live it is necessary of course, but also the future must sometimes think. We must have patience and not to run out and buy blood for outdated hardware.

And by the way I at the time thought the same as you - fuck me these 8 threads, 4 is enough, and here nifiga HyperThreading now would be very useful and would sit on evike + another 2 years.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
Possible. Yes, they need a future to live. But before this future, as the moon. I rigidly tested large resolution games AA-class, and battle 1 was, and stahi, and many others. But, then I noticed that four of my core choke. No lags, no freezes, I have not met high resolutions. As there was a minimum of 60 fps, and remained so without any uncomfortable because of Bulgakov and AMD, although it may contribute and help my video thing. Hmm.... The weekend will test Battle 1 with one videshi the Australian hero at lower resolutions. There, on that map, the system load is not small.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
4K Ryzen just meat makes the current Intel's percent.
Are you kidding me???!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

Especially here. No, but really, it's not funny. Now any I7 you can sit still 100999 years

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

Especially this phrase)
You do not need 8 or 10 cores for gaming! at the 2:07 minute.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
In General, it is difficult to believe the tests. And then there are paid reviews and there.
Here are the reviews about some I still believe. But since percent..... One thing I know for sure. My system is the use of this Rayzen, both from goat milk. No, not the way I want from a goat)))) In any case, Amada released a decent percent that can finally compete on the same level as blue. Still waiting for the difference in price. As well as good acceleration, good life, quality motherboards, a friendship with the tenth Windows and much more, where there may be pitfalls.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 21.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
No, not kidding - look at the price 1800S and 6900к and the price of motherboards for them. 7700К I do not take into account, it in fact should be compared with 1500Х. All that is left now is a competitor to the 2011 platform (other specifics, etc., we do not compare for example a GTX and QUADRO).

And if the itching and Intel released the PENTIUM with HyperThreading that core 2 was always only i3 is going into mass releasing 6 cores, it is likely that 1500 and 1600 will manifest itself more than worthy. Otherwise the monopolist would not make sense to do these movements, would continue to milk the architecture and release another variation of Silakov. Well, the demand for 4K of course also makes a contribution. I'm not sure 1500х will be at the level of 7700, but Intel obviously knows that.

STANDS of Milivoje wrote: You do not need 8 or 10 cores for gaming! at the 2:07 minute.
Yes, UNTIL needed. From 2000 to 2010 in games very much leapt forward while he was the competition between AMD and Intel, Radeon and NVIDIA's. Technological leap over the ten-year was just insane. Like only a couple of years ago I played in a fresh GTA 3, the Mafia and Truckers 2 on a GeForce MX440 and Pentium 4 1.7 GHz on 478 socket. And remember when AMD first released the first x64 CPU, then soon came Far Cry which used 64bit and showed not previously attainable level of graphics. After 2010, all stopped AMD started to fall behind, Radeon bought the same AMD graphics cards though the gap was not so clear, but still. Now again there is a competition, again a jump in graphics (such as VR and 4K) will require new technologies, iron etc. this competition promotes the development of technologies. Here you yourself admitted that AMD has released a good CPU, then I agree that the competition will be.

t
technopank 21.11.19

I'd tried a new risen has.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 21.11.19

I have i7 4790 with a low frequency up to 3. GHZ, calmly pulls the GTX 1070, 100% is not strained, but closer to 70-80%

S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

MrWorld
45 fps is enough for you? and the lag you have due to the 8 gigs of RAM ,i5 pulling all the modern game with a Bang ,got you playing in 4K .
To change the playable percent ,on something sensitive more powerful ,at the time of the release of the new generation is not much point.
My iron suit ,and if I wanted to change ,then waited a year to release memento motherboard and BIOS to them and tests ,most of these Silakov .

p
pochtipushkin 21.11.19

Now again there is a competition, again a jump in graphics (such as VR and 4K)

VR still okay, but all these useless threads he has the type of 4K and 900,000 fps - who do you need?? What the heck is technology? Solid marketing, which is just a cover of the stagnation in the development of graphics, caused by the consoles.
Type guys, we need something to develop, and that gamers already resent. Schedule we cannot develop, we are so Sony said, because nobody would buy consoles with poor graphics. GO TO DEVELOP THE NUMBERS!!!! 4K, 8K, 999К, and even more fps !!!!!!

w
warp 37 21.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx, yeah, as much as 300%.

Already ran to borrow a new memory and motherboard.

At the mention of 30%, it is worth remembering the different frequencies of CPU and memory. When DDR3-1333 vs DDR4-2133 and 3.8 GHz vs 4.2 GHz, why not?

Frankly, those who have Sandy Bridge and above, I see no reason to upgrade the CPU below a Core i7-6800K.

M
MrWorld 21.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
I would take a 6700k but I have to get a new motherboard and RAM, and they are way expensive now. I now have i5 4460 msi gtx1070 and 8 GB of RAM. In бф1 strong subsidence observed in GTA 5 and some other games. If I change to 4790к I can tell the difference?
warp 37
Well, the Mat cost I change while that is not exactly going to get you can safely take 4790к? Just suddenly out something new and there will be discounts on the old Mat boards and processors

k
kolobok20054 21.11.19

45-60 fps??? Do not see any reason to upgrade, unless the budget allows it at any time. Are you sure that the drawdown of percent? He needs a great cooler and all in acceleration. Though he is no index K, but the extra two hundred to three megahertz squeeze can.
Besides, next year Intel will move to 10Nm process. And in the end this will introduce a new chipset for socket х299 2066. Here there already and worth a watch

w
warp 37 21.11.19

MrWorld, feel free to take it, even with the sale Core i5, the money will go.

M
MrWorld 21.11.19

kolobok20054
Well the monitor is 144 Hz still want to have more fps and the problem is in the processor, it just doesn't seem like news.
warp 37
Can you recommend some sort of cooler for the CPU? http://forcecom.kz/catalog/cooling/filter/cooler_type-is-aef769f3756be4cd07c04d01ffa89482/ here's the boutiques, there is something normal? The CPU is going to overclock, the case deepcol keindomen titanitum

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 21.11.19

pochtipushkin
The world does not revolves around you, tell that to the millions who want to have 4K. Although me until he, too, nafig not needed. Yeah about the VR is a slag in a long time at the moment.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 21.11.19

MrWorld
I'd tried to battle on SSD to move and looked to be what happens. In Armagh after that, fps was much more stable. Now 8 gigs is enough for all games, even back to back. Unless you have not opened a bunch of tabs in the browser during the game. I have 16GB now, several times removed 2 memory modules to see what happens. The difference in performance is not noticed at all. True with graphics cards with less than 8GB of memory, the situation may be different.