3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK 08.10.22 07:19 pm

Basking 1660

The card is a year old, before that I did not attach any importance, changed the case and power supply, installed AIDA64 and looked at the temperatures.
In idle, the percent and gp are from 30-35 degrees, in the load, the percent is 50, and the video card can heat up to 80, is this normal?
Katra msi gtx 1660 6gb super ventus
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

Look at the temperature of the video memory. If there is 90 °, open it and change the interface

01001000 01101001 08.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Look at the video memory temperature.
Why is there to watch the temperature on this simple map? And who said that the sensor is monitored there. The card does not need to be opened, its cooling is initially through-flow. And the temperature of the graphics core is the main article of electricity consumption and heat dissipation (it converts all energy into heat).

CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK
CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK wrote:
a video card can get warm up to
80 80 acceptable. Deployed at the service center.
CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK wrote:
changed the case
Excellent. Quite a reason. The video card is new. You don't need to fly there. Open the case, for a start and check in this way (72-75 is good). Go stuffy bought, with a deaf muzzle. Throw off the model and in general you can throw a picture of the assembly.

In fact, Vantus are strong budgets. The cold is sad. You can keep 72-75. Adjust the speed of the cooler or downvolt card - you will drop the temperature without losing performance.

Try to lock on a curve of 0.95 and a frequency of 1845. It is advisable to take out the cooler in manual mode.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

01001000 01101001
His card is a year old, the guarantee has expired anyway. You can open and change the thermal interface, given that manufacturers save on it and on cooling

To drag memory is generally some kind of rofl.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
His card is a year old, the guarantee has expired anyway.
With what fright? Official at msi 3 / 6 months. DNS gives 3 years, online trade gives a year. Where did you buy the card.
One way or another, the replacement there will not help. Cooling is just that. According to reviews, 72-75 is the norm. Someone already has 80 out of the box. There are numbers and less, which speaks primarily of various external factors. Let's start with the case and the undervolt (which is useful anyway). I want to know what kind of body is there. 80 degrees is not a problem at all. My RTX 3080 / 3070Ti GamingPRO also calmly brings the graphics core to 76-80 degrees in tests. So what?
BDmitriy wrote:
Recently there was 1660 Super, heated up to 76 degrees.
According to reviews, the same numbers. He may have thrown a bit of a body.

B
BDmitriy 08.10.22

Recently there was 1660 Super, heated up to 76 degrees. I don't think it's a problem for you

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

01001000 01101001
I don't know, maybe he has a separate sensor for memory. Laughter for no reason is a sign of a fool. He is generally silent and does not show sensors in HWInfo.

Denis Kyokushin
I where that smiles of laughter poured? Climb to where you don’t understand and drag in that there’s no place at all, isn’t this a sign of a fool (this happens to you all the time). There is a sensor there, AMD monitors the temperature (for the 6000 series, maybe not for everyone, I don’t know anything about them, these video cards are almost never bought from me). Nvidia only has GDDR6X, and even though the power consumption is lower there, it is offset by frequency and speed, in the end it is more power hungry than GDDR6. In fact, there is nothing to monitor there - GDDR6 (although Nvidia could have brought it out. AMD did it, was not too lazy and it worked out well, especially for mining).
The only sensor, and the possible one that is, is the graphics core. Even the hottest point is +10 degrees to the temperature of the graphics core.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't know
. We're not friends with Google at all, are we? Can't find out? When you will already break all your fakes.

KIBERMAX
And ​​what about the power supply? The video card has its own stabilization system. And what information. It is partially there - the cooling of the video card is slag (reviews and reviews to help). Coopus - yes, you need to know.
KIBERMAX wrote:
Well, the option is that he plays demanding games
CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK wrote:
installed aida64 and looked at the temperature
Game - aida64 :))
KIBERMAX wrote:
and twists the settings in excess of 6 gigs and suffers from this vidyaha.
There is a video card with a power consumption of 125 watts. Cooling could be better. On our 1060 bench vidyuhi it is much cooler than this. It is understandable from where on the graphics core it is.

K
KIBERMAX 08.10.22

Well, there are a lot of options here, or its case is a garbage dump and it’s not blown too much, absolute zero information about the power supply.
Well, the option is that he plays demanding games and unscrews the settings in excess of 6 gigs, and the video suffers from this.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

01001000 01101001
Of course, I understand that you really love to appear as a powerful connoisseur, but if he has only one sensor, then all the more so, he needs to open it. Also, he is silent about the temperature in the room. And yes, the difference between t° gpu and t° vram can be much greater than 10°. 960GTX has this sensor + HOT SPOT

Denis Kyokushin
Instead of a thousand words. It would be for someone to spend time on a fake gun.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And yes, the difference between t° gpu and t° vram can be much more than 10°
What does VRAM have to do with it, I don’t even know when the hot spot was. Vram there nafig did not rest on GDDR6.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Sonic on 960GTX has this sensor + HOT SPOT
I don't know anything about the 900 series, and it's high time to forget it, nobody cares about it.

X_ray_83 wrote:
There are 74 on an open stand
No, in the vidos 76-77 was the maximum that was. Another confirmation that this is normal for such a card. You need to undervolt it.

X
X_ray_83 08.10.22

CEBEPHbIu_nOTOK
This is normal for this kind of cooling! In general, the cooling is rubbish.
There are 74 on the open stand

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

01001000 01101001
And what are you doing here again? The author himself will decide whether to change the thermal interface or not. or not

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The author himself will decide whether to change the thermal interface or not.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you don't think that manufacturers have been saving on video card cooling for a long time
. Thermal interface or saving on cooling. Yes, my friend, you are mired in your own changing opinion. He needs thermal pads and thermal paste to change or cool to sort out. Isn't it easier to make an undervolt?

Denis Kyokushin
Denis, what happened then? We have a nice conversation. Everything is fine, we break your fakes, what's the problem then? You have a huge number of them. You can't even google to check your information. I'm not an alcoholic to you to exchange fakes with me.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you don't think that manufacturers have been saving on video card cooling for a long time,
Oh! Video Card Expert. Chel, who has not seen anything but his 588, talks about cooling. Zotak Extreme Holo, MSI SUPRIM X, Colorful Vulcan, GameRock and AORUS MASTER will never agree with such nonsense. No, in order to sort out the board from the card, see the lineup - soldering, fuses, mosfets, phases, etc. he's talking nonsense again. Vidyuha with evaporation chamber - THIS IS SAVINGS! Ventus is economy. No one in their right mind would ever recommend it. We take normal cards and there will be no problems.
I bought my giga and invests in it, instead of buying the best card in terms of cooling from the very beginning and not blowing into the bonds, mining for myself, but playing.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And I don't care if he opens the card or not. I would open it.
Me too. It's not about him at all. There is no need to invent, okay, and there will be no disputes.
It would be better if Vantus bought it, which, as it were, is positioned as a budget series of cards - cheap. Incredible. We opened Google and found out ...

this Aurus, some kind of cheap stuff in general ... the manufacturer is so expensive, cheapened it like - a copper board, slapped thick tubes ... (s-sarcasm).

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote: Is
n't it easier to make an undervolt?
I did, I got friezes
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I'm not drunk for you to exchange fakes with me.
I didn't ask you to troll me
01001000 01101001 wrote:
It's not about him at all. Indeed, not
in it. Apparently, it is very tight on the PG with real users, if branches are created for activity on the site with the help of dense bots with scanty
activity I'm not arguing with you at all. I keep playing what I like. And the card does a great job. Played 42 hours And I don't give a fuck what do you think about it)