3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wiTcher228 21.11.19 03:14 am

How to kill a werewolf in the quest, \"Mistress of the Forest\"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Play on the complexity, pain and suffering,level 6.In the task it is necessary to find out who is killing local residents,it turns out to be a werewolf.I love him 2 strips of HP,and he moves to the side and starts regenerowane and restores all HP which I had taken,while trying again to inflict damage,his HP only increase.

p.s(play version for PS4)
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genesis48 21.11.19

Igny interrupts regen

M
MudrichenkO 21.11.19

wiTcher228
He is the most difficult level )))

w
wiTcher228 21.11.19

MudrichenkO
it's not the most difficult,I play on the penultimate

w
wiTcher228 21.11.19

Genesis48
Genesis48
Thank you!Try)))

s
st029 21.11.19

wiTcher228
Still try not to let him go, catch up the sprint and hit in the back while he runs regen!

D
Dias Daulbaev 21.11.19

wiTcher228
Before the fight, apply butter of the cursed sword, take a drink of thunder and hold a swallow at the ready. As soon as it goes demerito regeneration throw the bomb (it blocks regeneration). Played on the complexity of death was not a problem.

H
Hardigan 21.11.19

Someone Bestiary reads ? EVERYTHING is WRITTEN , to whom and how ! The author of the post I advise you to carefully honour ! May know about the BOMB moondust .

v
vtlk760 21.11.19

I actually ran into the cave, and when he came out he was gone

u
unface18 21.11.19

I want to see, stronger than a werewolf, no bosses) all stop. much easier, probably because of the gear

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.11.19

I want to see, stronger than a werewolf, no bosses) all stop. much easier, probably because of the gear
nonsense

take the same Morfudd (a demon with skellige) , the last difficulty level kills the witch , the identical level monster with 1 attack and 2 if under quenum . the only way to win is to spam a dancing star (I advise with the werewolf) and hack it fast with adrenaline

and caranthir ? to him really not to come , to hit
gravoglas in the cave ? from the poison die 15 times
many more can be listed

I
Ilaya 21.11.19

This is a theme as old as the first computer.But it is on PS4 so you can answer.

G
GventPlayer 21.11.19

Piled on the complexity of the death being the 4 level(the werewolf 8). Score one bonus from Seth Griffin and I was killing it in the standard armor which start the game(though the armor upgrade) this set applies to medium armor and gives +to stamina regen +the power of signs. Plus was taken Igny fire flow. In short all together there will be about 80% for arson, so even the difference in level 4 the werewolf did not help

L
Lerdess 21.11.19

Genesis48
Do not fucking interrupt just died because of this