3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey007123 08.10.22 11:41 pm

T pose of character and NPC in AE

I don't think it's a matter of mods.
After I downgraded Skyrim from 1.6.629 to 1.6.353, then such garbage went.
If I leave 1.6.629 and put a new SKSE for AE on it, then at the beginning the horse dies and I get stuck in the wagon.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 08.10.22

Timofey007123
So many mods are made for a certain version of the game, including SKSE, why did you even roll back.

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Timofey007123
1. What's the point of downgrading back and forth? then all mods, except for texture ones, need to be changed
2. ALL script mods are installed AFTER exiting the cave (passing through the prologue). Otherwise, horses don't move, wagons fly, gates don't open, and so on. bullshit. It's time to already know this

. You start at default, as you leave the cave, you can install proven mods. Standard save - in front of the stones.

And "it's not about mods" can only be said if it was checked on an absolutely clean, freshly installed game from scratch. Otherwise IT'S IN FASHION

T
Timofey007123 08.10.22

So this is cool.
1. I demolished my build to hell.
2. I checked on Alternative Life and waited for the scripts to be loaded at the mara statue.
3. It's about SKSE. If I put naked Skyrim, then everything is clear. But if you put SKSE to it, then somehow I stupidly get everyone in a T position. Completely demolished all remnants of mods from the computer.

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Timofey007123 wrote:
I put naked skyrim, then everything is clear,
well, that's what I say - it's about
SKSE mods, too, if you don't know.
What version of SKSE? For the AE edition though? Was there anything else besides him?