3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatmer 08.10.22 11:41 pm

new scenarios in venice

Gentlemen! who went through very difficult scenarios in the addon venice.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex3004 08.10.22

please tell me: I’m going through a new scenario, more precisely 11 scenario "Incognito", I can’t complete the mission "Agreement Part 2-East". There you need to build 10 nomad huts, a mosque and grow 13 palm trees. I build huts, a mosque, grow palm trees, and nothing does not work, maybe it's a glitch?

M
Mr Prof 08.10.22

It is necessary on the western island where Western people live and supply food from the eastern islands.

M
McFly_A 08.10.22

He himself passed, he was tortured. It turns out that it is necessary to build near the observers on the western island, on which the checks take place. A specific observer, next to which the next task should be built, is indicated by an arrow. Unfortunately, neither in the text, nor anywhere else, no comments are given on this matter. Until I figured it out, I killed a lot of time by saving and recovering.

... ... ... 08.10.22

Passed the Ishtar Labyrinth and Incognito.

Here's a walkthrough about Ishtar... About Incognito I'll dash off later somehow... Use...

Z
Zloi lord 08.10.22

I have problems with the Ishtar labyrinth I can't find the last chest but I think it's in a storm and it seems to me that it's not there

T
Type Such 08.10.22

hand-ass...

-
-Rumata- 08.10.22

To complete this part of the "Incognito" scenario ("Treaty, part 2 - West") You need: 1. Required buildings (Fogg and Church) to build only near the indicated place (square on the ground and arrow). If built on the "correct" place, then Garibaldi will "praise" you with a replica. 2. Beggars should be in almshouses, or they should not be at all. To do this, you need to check the number of beggars in the city (through the market) and the number in almshouses - if it matches, then everything is fine. If there are more beggars, we build an almshouse. Beggars can be "kicked out", but there is a subtlety - they will not leave immediately ("Counter" will turn on in the market), so this must be taken into account