3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kroshkin 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Interface/thin problem

Hello everyone, the problem is this: I used MO2, and only a few days later I realized why some mods did not work, because it creates separate ini files, and I edited the standard ones. The point is not that, but something else. In general, before my great enlightenment, everything was OK, it was as bad as it should be, the colors of childish surprise, like a pip-boy. But how cool everything changed when the land of fire started the war, in other words, as soon as I edited the necessary ini file, and gave free rein to everything that I installed. And, I almost forgot the essence of the problem: now everything is some kind of hellish nuclear-blazing-damn-white, this is especially noticeable during construction, this is hell. I cut down all the mods that have esp, and that I installed in MO, and this is the majority. I don’t understand why this light and color change, mb someone in the know, encountered, heard from neighbors? Very bad for the eyes ((ps. the problem is not in thin as such for power armor, but specifically in the color of the display of markers, dialogues, pip battles, maps, and everything else. Hood and all the movement associated with it was turned off by me, to no avail, the problem is not in it.
Help or
something

4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 08.10.22

Kroshkin
Even if you demolish the mods, you need to clean the remaining Ini files (not the ini settings of the game), but maybe enb / reshade interferes?

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Kroshkin wrote:
Hood and all the movement associated with it was turned off by me, to no avail, the problem is not in him,
the problem is in him, and this is unambiguous. turned off how? just a tick in MO? pf... mods should be completely cleaned, deleting/editing all the files that they replaced

Some of the mods replaced the original

Fallout4.ini fPAEffectColorR= 1.0000 fPAEffectColorG=1.0000 fPAEffectColorB= 1.0000 I don’t remember what the default ones should be, you can just look at the default pip-boys and transfer them to lines with RA (PowerArmor)

If there is a SteamAppscommonFallout4Fallout_Default.ini file, we also change it (although this is not necessary)

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

or those mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/676?tab=files

l
longerr2007 08.10.22

Kroshkin
Delete the ini files from the My Documents folder and from the MO2 folder. Run the game through the launcher so that it creates new settings files. Exit the game and start the game through MO2 (pre-copy the new ini files to MO2).