3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GROM-RU 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Venice script incognito

hello everyone. need help - got tired of completing the mission: contract part 2 west - you need to take care that beggars do not climb around the city until the end of the inspection - who knows. give me an idea of ​​what to do.
4 Comments
Sort by:
... ... ... 08.10.22

GROM-RU
I haven't played the script, but I'll answer the question - either kick me out or shove me to the almshouses.

G
GROM-RU 08.10.22

yes, I didn’t do anything there - and kicked me out and set up almshouses, and even once I developed a prison, I don’t care, the quest won’t be protected - maybe a bug, scored shorter

D
Devion 08.10.22

Throws out 200 people maximum. Maybe not everyone got kicked out. The shelter is being built within the square and the chapel, otherwise beggars will not go to the shelter.

-
-Rumata- 08.10.22

The beggars are driven out not by 200, but all at once.
To complete this part of the "Incognito" scenario ("Treaty, part 2; West") You need:
1. The required buildings (Fogg and Church) must be built only near the indicated place (a square on the ground and an arrow). If built on the "correct" place, then Garibaldi will "praise" you with a replica.
2. Beggars should be in almshouses, or they should not be at all. To do this, you need to check the number of beggars in the city (through the market) and the number in almshouses - if it matches, then everything is fine. If there are more beggars, we build an almshouse. Beggars can be "kicked out", but there is a subtlety - they will not leave immediately ("Counter" will turn on in the market), so this must be taken into account