3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fhhv 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Head hunter

Guys, hello! You can tell when the bounty hunt will appear. It’s just that I have already started chapter 4 and there was no more hunting except for the second. Completed only 4 and all. until there was no more. (I just started chapter 4 and have not completed the task yet)
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Fhhv
First of all, are you talking about the single or online?
In a single, you can just catch criminals from posters (they are near the sheriff's offices), but this does not make you a bounty hunter. You can also hand over the convicts who are hiding in the bushes. You can shoot them through the chain and let them go or turn them in for a reward.
Bounty hunter as a profession is only online

F
Fhhv 08.10.22

ArXangel_ann
yes about single player

F
Fhhv 08.10.22

ArXangel_ann
I just have to introduce posters into the sheriff's offices

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Fhhv
well, what's the question? there is a board with posters near the sheriff's offices. .Come, study, catch, rent

F
Fhhv 08.10.22

ArXangel_ann
they are not. So I ask when they will be

F
Fhhv 08.10.22

ArXangel_ann
read my question again

A
ArXangel_ann 08.10.22

Fhhv wrote:
when they will
never be visible to you - all this appears in Valentine. And these orders are not endless, if you have completed everything, then there will be no more
And if you are banned in Google, then learn at least to formulate questions normally

F
Fhhv 08.10.22

ArXangel_ann
It turns out that I need to go further in the story and it will appear. Passed the first task and the poster appeared. I'm sorry if I offended you, I honestly didn't mean to.