3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kashirinajulia 08.10.22 11:41 pm

Cities not showing after upgrading to high school

Hello, here is a problem (pirate) after I updated to the latest version (1.90. high school) The cities from the last 3 additions, Tobish Tartosa Moonwood Mil and Copperdale, have ceased to be displayed. Removed possibly conflicting mods through a mod conflict, the cities still don’t go, downloaded the mods that change the game to the ones suitable for the version (Injector Wicked Wims Slice of Life UI mod commands center) doesn’t work, I don’t know what to do, despite the fact that the game itself works , I updated it through Uppdater TS4 and it seems that everything should go but the cities do not work, and I, playing for my family, played a wedding in Copperdale on the site !!! When the game moved me there. But the city itself is not displayed when I go there. Tell me if there is a solution because I can’t play without mods at all and I won’t be able to assemble a new assembly from me 22GB mods folder weighs. What mod could break the game? I heard a hundred after the update and even the High School fix, most of the mods broke for many. Maybe there is some kind of furniture in conflict or something like that. Please share if there was such a problem how you solved it. If I remove the mods folder everything works (
Thanks in advance

0 Comments
Sort by: