3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsantaPrime 09.10.22 01:17 am

Guide to buying a game in Russia

1 Point you start a QIWI Wallet and preferably immediately with a confirmation of the profile on public services and put money on it 2-2.5k rubles will be enough, transfer from 2k rubles will be free of charge, if through SBP then any amount will do.
2 Turn on any VPN with the server of Ukraine and through the browser on the website of the Ubisoft store you go to your account (If the region has not changed to hryvnia, then you put any product in the basket and try to pay, it will not work, and at the bottom right there will be a line in red font "return to your store (Back your Store). "Click on it.
3 If item 2 worked and the store changed the price tags, add the necessary goods to the basket and try to pay (this time it will pass and you will get to the payment, you can still push the promotional code by 20%)) there you indicate the payment address from the bulldozer (I just wrote all kinds of nonsense with letters and numbers ) and go to the payment itself by entering the card. (It would make sense to save the address)
4 When you enter the card, an error will begin and a red frame will appear and it will say Pay with QIWI, press it. Enter the phone number of the wallet and see the amount to be paid. error.
5 You turn off the VPN and go to the QIWI profile through the browser and an invoice will be issued there, you pay it and wait 10-20 minutes, you will receive a letter from HSOllA that the payment went through and the Ubisoft Store with the order. If Yubipoints for the purchase came, then everything is fine.
I advise you to buy something cheap for the test and wait until it comes to your account in order to understand the principle of operation of the circuit and not mess it up with money.
Well, if you want to make a return, then it’s not a fact that it will work
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon Furry 29.10.22

You cannot make a refund if you bought the game in this way. For this, Xsolla can block both accounts.

About Point 4: when entering a phone number, you need to turn off the VPN and enter the number with the +7 code. After clicking Next, you will be transferred to Qiwi, where you pay.

You can pay not only through the Browser, but also in the Ubisoft Connect app store.

m
mescaline88 20.01.23

what vpn did you use with the ukraine server?

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

In short campaign moderators with their activity here also support the state. treason. You should be told where.

h
holy anubis 20.01.23

Well, what happened to someone to buy?

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Hanzo666
About you, too, it would be worth calling one place

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

BDmitriy
Crow me here again. If you feel like it, then go ahead, use the Ukrainian vpn, let your data passing through it leak them to hackers so that the info about your payment system goes to them, and the money from it goes to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. And then you yourself will drive off to places not so remote, for the state. treason, and then prove that it's not you listed. Mind like a shell.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Hanzo666
How much diarrhea. Why do I need a Ukrainian VPN? Why is the same Turkish not suitable? Yes, and the keys will be sold, most likely. I will focus on the latter method. If not, I'll wait for the game elsewhere, because I'm not really looking forward to this particular part

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

BDmitriy
Well so in the description he is specified. If possible through another - do it, or wait. I generally talk about possible risks, how best not to do it. But the admins are deleting my messages, they probably want to frame their users, or I don't know what's going on in their heads.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Hanzo666
Probably they delete because they are political in nature (and politota is prohibited on almost all non-related sites). Whether the message is good or bad, it does not matter.

I re-read the first post again and did not understand why it is impossible to use another currency. For the same tenge, it seems to be cheaper, but I'm not very savvy

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

BDmitriy
Whether the message is good or bad, it doesn't matter
Sadly.
I didn't talk about currency, but about traffic redirection. This was dangerous before, as free vpn services often leak information about their users, and now even more so.