3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mega Rabbit 09.10.22

Yes, the single is very good! Both the beginning and the end. I didn’t expect a good plot from dice.

i
igors 09.10.22

Mega Rabbit
And the beginning and end are identical ... Well, almost ..

K
Kolu4is72 09.10.22

The game sucks, it's worth the money, the single is really cool!

t
type_ok 09.10.22

the ending is sad, but the man didn't pull the trigger, DICE left a little mystery for us, most likely the beginning of battlefield 4.
graph 11 out of 10
plot 10 out of 10 (really did not expect)
gameplay 10 out of 10
sound 11 out of 10

M
Micro0 09.10.22

And in the place when you kill your commander, the general, could you choose to kill not him, but Dima?

S
Stoyan 09.10.22

"General"? *Facepalm* It's the captain!
By subject ... - no!

M
Micro0 09.10.22

Well, I don’t remember his title at all, I wrote it so that it was clear

t
tone range 09.10.22

I certainly did not expect-chic campaign. turned out to be a crazy story. that's just the end is not soasem explained everything. but one thing is clear - Dima survived)

M
Morgray 09.10.22

Dima thought about the meaning of life and the dangers of radiation over a bottle of vodka, and then at the end he pointed a gun at himself and took it off the safety lock, where is he alive?

A
Alex971 09.10.22

Hmm ... I liked the game, but the ending is ambiguous
. And by the way, it is shown that he opened the box, but about the neutralization - no, no)

S
Slavik5317 09.10.22

Yes, the plot is really cool, not like the Code where in each mission there is nothing but stupid explosions, but here the atmosphere, the sound is simply gorgeous. The translation is clumsy, it will be necessary to play in English.

V
Valera Antonov 09.10.22

Tell me what a single company is not very long chtoli (and I didn’t play looking for it, I’m waiting until it appears in the store on October 27) it’s just very interesting.

p
punkroma 09.10.22

ending is unclear

M
Micro0 09.10.22

Valera Antonov
Passed in 8 hours, on average, with short breaks for food, well, I went to the forums for 5 minutes, so to speak, to take a breath). + There were a couple of places where I was stupid.
So if you sit down, tune in, then it’s calm for 6 hours.

PS
guys, where can I find a high-resolution picture for the mission "thunder rumbles". I want to wallpaper it.

S
Slavik5317 09.10.22

Valera Antonov if you go slowly, + - the game freezes during the mission for about 9 hours.

M
Mixagan 09.10.22

The single of the game is impressive. I was a little pleased that Frostbite 2 was not fully involved. That is, you can’t completely destroy the building. I hope everything will be fine in the Cartoon. The ending is a masterpiece, really, I almost shed a tear. you have to go to the store.

A
Alex971 09.10.22

By the way, they made a funny contrast between the main characters - on the one hand, a tall, thin Blackburn, and on the other, a healthy fellow Dima)

p
punkroma 09.10.22

People, I didn’t understand the ending: blackburn opened a bomb and looked at the people and then Dima talks about radiation and shoots himself. I don’t understand that the Ending is considered a defeat for and for whom we played?

p
punkroma 09.10.22

I will say right away the plot is excellent, everything is awesome and the ending is FUCKING therefore - to the single

M
Micro0 09.10.22

What makes you think that Dima shot himself?
1. there was no sound of a shot (although I was waiting).
2. Before blackout, someone knocked on his door. It would be logical to remove the pestle from the fuse if it is someone unkind.

As for Blackborn, he found a bomb, then everything is clear - he became a hero and all that (It’s a pity that the last scene after the chase was glitched, my blackborn fought with air, lol, but everything was clear to me from the voices and movements that he was doing there so don't worry).

In general, the plot is harosh, there are many interesting scenes, I also liked that they left mats, finally, in battle, the soldiers really swear.

PS I had a very funny case, it's a pity I didn't have time to screenshot it.
On a mission in Paris, I saw a white B on a blue background on the wall, and my partner yelled "CONTACT FUCK!!!". Such a double coincidence, I just fell into a sediment :DD