3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 09.10.22 12:32 pm

Your feedback and reviews

We share our impressions of the full version of the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game, here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimka Rebrov 09.10.22

Something cool. 11 out of 10

K
Kay Owald 20.01.23

The Scarlet Judge took away the voice (and boobs) from the Unknown. And now the former Hell Singer is on her way to kick hell out of Hell in search of revenge and a voice.

The first and most important thing to know is that this is not a meat shooter. This is a Rhythm shooter. Here everything is subject to rhythm: music, blazing torches, shots, movements. And if you hit the beat of the music, then the damage increases, the weapon reloads faster, and the music plays more epic. At the highest rates, even singers become audible. An important warning, otherwise I saw how some overbrains evaluated the game from this very rare subgenre as an ordinary meat shooter.
The plot is simple, short (about four hours, however, there is still something to do), but good, there are twists and purpose, but it wins more by presentation than by the script. The levels aren't very memorable, just a linear set of rooms with fights and little breaks in between, though there are some impressive moments as well. The monsters are not very interesting in appearance, but it is not bad to fight them. And the bosses at the end of each level are generally almost the same (but in different arenas), although the final one is extremely epic.
It would be a poor meat shooter. It would be an average rhythm shooter. If not for the music. Music reigns here. Remember how in the legendary meme - "this is His music, this is what sounds in Hell"? And they took this meme and made a game!
And, Devil, the music is great. Already in the main menu, I want to unscrew the sound more, so that the walls would shake. In the game you immerse yourself in music and rhythm. And you disappear. If, of course, you get on the beat. :) It rarely happens that I download and listen to music from games, and then I also put it on the phone. Twice! First Stygia, then from the menu. Separately, I listened to the same Stygia for hours, I liked it so much. I would even buy the soundtrack if they sold it, I had to download it from Yutup.
All in all, this is a game of discovery. Yes, and before it there were rhythm games and even rhythm shooters, but no one else knew such success and popularity.
8/10!

PyS: No, seriously, it's metal! Where are the boobs!? I do not ask them to poke the screen, but not to the same extent!
PySS: In terms of SPGS: the real name of the Unknown - Ed.