3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marsh resident 09.10.22 12:32 pm

Xenia emulator

I wanted to use the Xenia emulator here, just the hardware allows and it seems like you can use the keyboard there.
but I ran into such a problem that some functions are not clear what they are assigned to - what are the values ​​u200bu200bof "0xb" - is it possible to somehow reassign them?

the control section looks like this:
Spoiler[HID.WinKey]
keybind_a = "0xBA" # List of keys to bind to A, separated by spaces
keybind_b = "0xDE" # List of keys to bind to B, separated by spaces
keybind_back = " Z" # List of keys to bind to BACK, separated by spaces
keybind_dpad_down = "^S" # List of keys to bind to DPAD_DOWN, separated by spaces
keybind_dpad_left = "^A" # List of keys to bind to DPAD_LEFT, separated by spaces
keybind_dpad_right = "^D" # List of keys to bind to DPAD_RIGHT, separated by spaces
keybind_dpad_up = "^W" # List of keys to bind to DPAD_UP, separated by spaces
keybind_left_shoulder = "1" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_SHOULDER, separated by spaces
keybind_left_thumb = "F" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_THUMB_PRESSED, separated by spaces
keybind_left_thumb_down = "_S" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_THUMB_DOWN, separated by spaces
keybind_left_thumb_left = "_A" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_THUMB_LEFT , separated by spaces
keybind_left_thumb_right = "_D" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_THUMB_RIGHT, separated by spaces
keybind_left_thumb_up = "_W" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_THUMB_UP,separated by spaces
keybind_left_trigger = "Q I" # List of keys to bind to LEFT_TRIGGER, separated by spaces
keybind_right_shoulder = "3" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_SHOULDER, separated by spaces
keybind_right_thumb = "K" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_THUMB_PRESSED, separated by spaces
keybind_right_thumb_down = "0x28" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_THUMB_DOWN, separated by spaces
keybind_right_thumb_left = "0x25" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_THUMB_LEFT, separated by spaces
keybind_right_thumb_right = "0x27" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_THUMB_RIGHT, separated by spaces
keybind_right_thumb_up = "0x26" # List of keys to bind to RIGHT_THUMB_UP, separated by spaces
keybind_right_trigger = "E O"# List of keys to bind to RIGHT_TRIGGER, separated by spaces
keybind_start = "X" # List of keys to bind to START, separated by spaces
keybind_x = "L" # List of keys to bind to X, separated by spaces
keybind_y = "P"
0 Comments
Sort by: