3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Slayer] 09.10.22 12:32 pm

Control

If someone sees this post ... In short, I can not arrange the control on the keyboard, when I change the buttons, I write that not all keys are assigned. Game + patch 1.3 + Russifier from the tavern.

So as not to create topics: what is the essence of the Artemis gun? She doesn’t shoot for me, even for the shooter when you use a special style blow.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima S 09.10.22

don't change control

X
X Ahtoh 09.10.22

Yes, you shouldn't change the controls on the keyboard, it's better to buy a joystick!
By default, Artemis fires on I with a special attack on L.
On a normal strike, she targets almost all enemies, and actually shoots at them.
In a special attack, she targets one but many times, i.e. several bullets fly into one unfortunate person at once, but this is at the first level. Further steeper, well, in general, you'll see.

V
Vergil 09.10.22

You can change the control like in the ini file.

E
Elde Cris 09.10.22

And where to find this INI file would be very helpful)

M
Meit Deist 09.10.22

people :) how to give twists to the side, etc.?) combo attacks, enhanced by some, there are new features how to use, sting and others?)
otherwise in translation everyone writes about the buttons of the geypad, but not a word about the keyboard :)

_
_Underclass Hero_ 09.10.22

So you have a pirated version

D
DEviLPr0 09.10.22

Not a fig like that, here I have faces and also writes gamepad buttons, they just need to be correlated with each other. What is 6? is a space and so on

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

Hi all. I have an analog joystick, the same as on PS. And management is a problem. I want to set it up as on a console, but I don’t know the standard layout and I can’t find it in any way. If anyone knows write or throw a link. And one more thing: is the standard control on PS convenient at all? Are there similar layouts that are considered more convenient?

K
KOMATO3HNK 09.10.22

I find it so inconvenient.

Well, the default control layout on the PlayStation 2 is this:

Regular Buttons:

Triangle: Firearms

Circle:

Square Style: Jump

Cross: Weapon Strike

L1: -

R1: Devil Trigger

L2: Target

Lock R2: Change Target

Select: Taunt

Start: Menu

Control D-pad :

Up: Equipment

Down: Map

Left: Library

Right: Items

Analog controls:

Left analog stick: Character movement

Right analog stick: Controls the camera

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

thanks. And then they write about him "the most convenient." And is there any alternative?

K
KOMATO3HNK 09.10.22

I'll give you my "ideal" controls:

Normal buttons:

Triangle: Weapon Strike

Circle:

Square Style: Firearms

Cross: Jump

L1: Devil Trigger

R1: Target

Lock L2: Change Target

R2: -

Select: Taunt

Start:

Control D-pad Menu:

Up: Move Up

Down: Move Down

Left: Move Left

Right: Move Right

Analog Controls:

Left analog stick: Equipment, Map, Library, Items

Right analog stick: Control camera

PS: Happy birthday to you by the way . :)

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

Thanks for the compliments! But in general I have 16 :)) This is some kind of glitch. I have one more trouble: I set the control as on PS; a sword strike on the cross, but when you approach the obelisk (I don’t know how to hit it with a sword and around it the lights light up and then a passage to the next location opens) I get an explanation instead of a strike. Because of this, I can only hit this obelisk with the style button. And if I have the style "stunt" or "shooter"? What should I do? And the menu has the same crap: I press the triangle - everything is as it should; I press the cross - does not work; click on the square - it works! It looks like my buttons are mixed up, I can’t get rid of this :(( The triangle is the same, but the other 3 (square, circle, cross) are not. Everything is fine with R-kami too. What should I do? Help pliz!...

K
KOMATO3HNK 09.10.22

Try to change the controls to what I described above using the Gamepad setup program, which is located in the game directory.

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

I don't have any program there. But even when I reassign control, the game menu still remains. And what kind of program?

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

By the way, I set it as you have keys. I'm not used to it yet, but I left on the move before the 5th mission. And before that, even further than the dog did not work. Thanks again!

K
KOMATO3HNK 09.10.22

My pleasure. Cool management. :) I had to get used to it myself...

In the game directory there is a program that allows you to configure the Gamepad for the game.

k
kjuzo8 09.10.22

I have a pirate. There is nothing like that.

D
Devil Warrior 09.10.22

My movement changes all the time. Help me to make it stay on one joystick, otherwise it doesn’t work beyond 2 missions

D
DARKSIDEATH 09.10.22

a›ќ›ќ›ќ›ќ›ќ›ќ
???????????????

K
Kirin_95 09.10.22

Please help me, the L2 and R2 buttons do not work for me, although everything is fine in other games, can anyone know how to solve the problem