3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boots738 09.10.22 12:35 pm

Logitech Driving Force GT wheel issues

Hello, has anyone come across this problem. I set the angle to 900 degrees, but when you turn the steering wheel, there is a jerk. Better watch video
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 09.10.22

It happened to me with the T300 trust. Try to swap them in the list of devices (if you use several) or add them in a separate line, like:
1. Keyboard
2. DFGT

B
Boots738 09.10.22

POSTAL_VL
Update. I just put the steering wheel on my wife's computer, installed the ETS and the official prog. Everything works as it should, so I think the problem is not in the steering wheel. She has Windows 10, I have 11, and the program is only for Windows 10, it doesn’t happen for 11. Could this be a problem?

P
POSTAL_VL 09.10.22

Sapog738
Well, I'll put it this way: I had two profiles (base and test) and a newly purchased steering wheel. On the first profile, the steering wheel worked fine, on the second one with the same jerks. I dug into the trust software, and in the steering wheel settings in the game itself. And then, having made screenshots of the device settings, I began to compare - their order was different. When I set everything on the second profile as it was on the first, the steering wheel began to work normally.
Just compare the settings in the game on two computers for curiosity (I'm also curious😅)