3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostiksimb 09.10.22 01:42 pm

Recommend fashion

I’ll say right away that I’m new to this business, it’s stupid to download all mods, plz advise decent ones.
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 09.10.22

kostiksimb
You can put this one https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_sborka_kiberpank_2_0_1_6-1237087 or this one https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_sborka_restoring_cyberpunks_rpg_v1_6-1212548 I do not recommend putting it together!

f
figurines 09.10.22

I will say right away that I have little experience in this matter, so it’s better to wait for more convenient advice.
In principle, there is such an option.
On nexusmode, people make collections of mods for games. You can open some large (about 200 mods) and highly rated collection and choose the ones you like from the list of mods, read the description, mod requirements and install according to the instructions.
Or you can just find a collection for yourself and use the Vortex application from the nexus to put yourself these mods in "automatic" mode. Vortex alternately opens a window with one mod from the collection, where there will be a link to download it. You just need to wait 5 seconds until the download button appears and after downloading the mod, the application itself will upload the mod file to the right place, then a window will open with the next mod from the list. It's better to look at the description before downloading the mod and if you don't like the mod, you can skip it. If the mod consists of several files and requires configuration after installation, then it is better to skip it and install it manually later.
In any case, there are nuances and problems. Many mods work on game version 1.5. If the game is version 1.6, then you need to either look for a collection with the inscription 1.6 in the title, or look at the date the mod was updated and its description about compatibility with the new version of the game. You can see the tab with posts from users, they usually write right away whether the mod works on version 1.6.