3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 09.10.22 01:43 pm

God, why is it so stuffy?

Why???? I have never had a fart burning from 1 part of Souls like from this shit. Okay, a million dogs in different forms, okay. But why does EVERY boss kill you in 1, maximum 2 hits? I was finally torn to the dragon lich Fortisax. Crap camera, attacks are invisible, attacks are everywhere, attacks one-shot. And this is me at lvl 80, like 35 life is pumped in. And I can’t even imagine how to kill him now, damage is everywhere and always.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

okonoshi
After Morgoth they went too far with difficulty.

o
okonoshi 09.10.22

Oh, I also forgot to write about the vyser called "shooting star beast", for which only 21k souls are given.
I have no words

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

they say that any boss with sluslikes can be pumped over ... peck-peck

o
okonoshi 21.10.22

MunchkiN 616
it is clear that you can farm, summon the spirits. I also try not to make the game much easier, but it's very stuffy.

V
VKF1 16.11.22

deleted the fuck the game. Persian lvl 95. this is a bust on the bosses. I replayed dozens of times each part in the souls, but this is some kind of imbalanced shit, the momonul was notably shorter from these one-shots and blows, don’t understand from where and at the speed of light! go to .. developed, let them play their own shit!