3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuthumi 09.10.22 01:43 pm

how to remap keys

how to remap keys
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izumi Sena 09.10.22

I agree. if you choose the ability of the mine, then only after "E" and holding RMB is it possible to swing the magic sword. it turns out a very long animation: first put a mine, and then cast a non-fast skill. as a result, the combo is not applicable in combat

A
Ariosto 21.10.22

Yes, no matter how I tried, it doesn’t work, apparently, they just got too lazy. Because of what the game had to be stupidly demolished.

w
wanderwalk 20.01.23

Due to the fact that it is impossible to remap the control keys for the PC, it is difficult to control the heroine in battle, especially with bosses. And what about the jump on two keys. And this is from the spot. With a running start already at 3. In order not to swear because of the developers and to enjoy them in retaliation, I play like this - before the bosses, usually, as soon as in the fight with the boss, because of the clumsy control, I don’t have time to bounce / run away / drink balm and life is almost at zero, then pause, cheatengine click full health + and then - . And we fight further :-))) And don't care what the cheat is, because there should be freedom to choose the control keys for the PC.