3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikNio 09.10.22 01:54 pm

Describe how to edit the number of laps in career races

1) Download Binary_v2.8.3
2) You may need to install the missing windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.29 libraries (we install both x64 and x86). If anything, the program itself will ask them to download and install.
3) Run Binary, select Modded, specify the path to the game in the fads, select modded, select the game Underground 2, press Save, save the file that you will be offered to save anywhere, close the window and ask the program to open the game resources - confirm.
4) Open "GlobalGlobalB.lzc", then "GCareers", then double click "Main". We are in career resources!
5) I did not understand other resources, I needed to reduce the number of laps in the race. Races - item "GCareersRaces".
6) We are interested in points with the words CIRCUIT (regular circular tracks), DRIFT (drift tracks), SUV (off-road racing), URL (damned circular legal races), STREET (circular streets, which were drift tracks in the first underground).
7) How to change the number of circles themselves:
Open, for example, S4_H_CIRCUIT_14, then Stages, then Stage1. It contains the item NumberOfLaps. Change 3 to 1. As a result, there will be a number of circles - one instead of the original three.
8) To save everything in the game, close the first window (which opened after opening the Main item in GCareers). Now in the Binary program, open Main-Save Files.
Everything! :)
Video:
0 Comments
Sort by: