3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyFactor 21.11.19 03:16 am

The bug with the divine child and getting ice tears(Spoilers) (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

IF NOT COMPLETED THE GAME DO NOT READ HERE IS A SPOILER TO ONE OF THE ENDINGS

Doesn't open the door after the divine child snake eats persimmons.
Gave the snake inside, she said she is ashamed in front of us, walked away and resting from the idol, the door closed and have the opportunity to eavesdrop, have overheard as she writhes in pain and went once again rested, the door never opened and no longer open no matter what I do, Durga locations rested, ran killed optional bosses, nothing happened the door still closed and to ice tears for one of the endings I can't, I looked on YouTube there the door opened right after listening and rest,searched through the whole Internet and never found the solution if someone faced and knows as to solve the problem please tell me.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 21.11.19

AlekseyFactor
Maybe not far enough in the main story went? I'm not sure how in this case there are triggers, but you can try to paint more details of what is currently stayed in the game.

A
AlekseyFactor 21.11.19

DocB1995
He gathered all the ingredients for incense and KURO was asked to light the incense burner and it seems like I have to go to the next location if it will do, but as I have read that after the transition it will be impossible to return and quests for obtaining tears or a branch with an owl in hirate need to close before moving on.

A
AlekseyFactor 21.11.19

Found the solution it was first necessary to light the incense burner in komnate KURO and return to the divine child, doors will open.

h
hadoooouken 13.01.22

AlekseyFactor
Thank you, it helped!)