3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cortrav 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Quest \"The Lost Son\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a problem with the passage of the quest "The Lost Son". Having found the ruins of the fortress, the battle with the demon begins. But after finishing it, nothing happens. I read that after the earth trembles, you need to hit him and he will run away to the lair, but this does not happen, it feels like he got bugged. Restart does not help.. What should I do? Explain!
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 09.10.22

He must bring you to his lair

C
Cortrav 09.10.22

MudrichenkoO
This is the problem that I am not blind and he does not run away anywhere.

x
xoen 09.10.22

from the steam forum:
Godmode must be turned off

b
brad price 09.10.22

it doesn't work about the yearmode
The first time I went through and the norms
The second time I saw codes for loot on the forum I decided to look and now after I used the console I also can’t complete this quest

b
brad price 09.10.22

In general, do not indulge with cheats

b
brad price 09.10.22

and the trainers are all deleted

J
Juergens 09.10.22

I hit him several times and lured him out of the fortress, then the script worked, he ran into the lair, stumbling, getting stuck and running in place.
He did run.

C
Cortrav 09.10.22

I use only a script for an endless backpack. Once he crookedly ran away, clinging to everything he could, ran into the lair and disappeared. By some miracle, he moved back to the fortress.

C
Crack Hag 09.10.22

play the witcher with cheats
Spoiler

b
brad price 09.10.22

The guys found how to solve the problem by poking around the forums with cheats, I decided the same. Try it out for me, first kicked this demon, then he stupidly stood and buffed so that everything went dark, then he poked the codes and everything went dark, he kicked him once and he ran away, caught up with him, sneezed once and the whole quest was completed,
poked the codes through the console several times god, god2, god3.

C
Cortrav 09.10.22

Brad Price
I do not want to use such cheats. But if it helps, thanks for the advice.

b
brad price 09.10.22

It will help you to be sure

M
MaksssZZZ 09.10.22

Change the Persian to Ciri and after he runs away to Gerolt