3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tabak96 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Your favorite wrestler (WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011)

For example, I have kofi kingston for his tricks. And in general, I prefer wrestlers like mysterio, that is, bouncy
46 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura_Bond_007 09.10.22

Randy Orton

F
Fucka_Niger 09.10.22

New Nexus, The Miz, HBK, Alberto del Rio, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Mr. McMahon, R-Truth, AJ Lee, Booker T, Chavo Guerrero, Ezekiel Jackson, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase, Undertaker, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu.

G
General146 09.10.22

Rey Mysterio and SinKara have amazing styles))) I would like to see both in the same ring, I hope SinKara will appear in WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2012

g
graphon express 09.10.22

Recently opened The Rock and Stone Cold at least found someone

w
waste and lolo 09.10.22

The first one is me! :D

Second - Stone cold)

E
EDGE-RETED 09.10.22

And my 2 favorites are Edge and Kofi Kingston

T
TheCORTEX 09.10.22

Always playing Undertaker and Cain since WWF Smack Down! on PS1 and I consider them the best wrestlers both in the game and in real life ..

S
SergioCatalystFCB 09.10.22

Wow since June 13 "New Nexus" is considered a new wrestler, thanks F*cka_Niger.

General146, at least you checked the names of the superstars in Google for correct spelling, it's impossible to read.

And I personally have 2 favorite wrestlers - Steve Austin and CM Punk.

K
KidMagnum 09.10.22

Favorite wrestlers are Evan Bourne, of course Punk and Jeff Hardy. Too bad it's not in the game :(

g
graphon express 09.10.22

SergioCatalystFCB
1) He didn't mean a wrestler, but a team, why the hell should he list the entire Nexus?
2) What are you ordering here? Well, he spells names wrong, so what? it's his business

B
Booffi 09.10.22

the most technical wrestler is Sin Cara (if you don't believe, go to YouTube and watch the video with his participation), otherwise I like Cena, Mysterio and Jeff Hardy

g
graphon express 09.10.22

Booffi
Potential SHKOLOTE !!!, Okay Jeff, but Mysterio and the dog ... this is a complete P !!!
I'm not sure about Sin Cara (too many mistakes), CM Punk is the most technical wrestler

S
SvenGGD 09.10.22

chris benoit yomana vrot!

J
Jeff Hardy Forever 09.10.22

Best of Jeff Hardy and John Cena!!!

V
Vulgor 09.10.22

Undertaker, Rey Misterio, and there is another worthy wrestler, but unfortunately I forgot his name, he also argued with The Undertaker that if he wins, then all the Undertaker's victories will be reset, and if he loses, then he will leave WWE

M
Mom said I'm special 09.10.22

Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar are the best wwe wrestlers in history IMHO

a
assassin-demon 09.10.22

and what about the legend-titan of wrestling Bret "Hit Man" Hart everyone forgot???
and the question is whether he eats in the PSP version, if so, how to open it ???

R
RIPEN 09.10.22

Randy Orton

B
Bloodthirster 09.10.22

Razor Ramon & Bret "hitman" Hart and to put that they are not in this game ... Oh, yes, I almost forgot and Torrey is the same.

T
TeslaX 09.10.22

Ray Mysterio Batista and Ivan Bourne