3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 09.10.22 02:19 pm

How to clear this checkpoint? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Checkpoint under the botanical garden. Didn't find any clues for the Batmobile's winch. 2 turrets and 10 fighters just in the open. Well, I can turn off the optics of one turret, I can break the guns of 4 militants and, ideally, take 5 others with a terrible multi-hit, but at the same time one more turret will work. In short, I don’t understand, is it really so tough to get confused, or am I doing something wrong? I realized that the destructor can be upgraded so that both turrets can be hacked, but they are lit in purple for me, and I didn’t see such an upgrade in the list. The plot is almost passed if that
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxis1977 09.10.22

Scopolamine
and you are on YouTube, look at the passage of this chapter and you will understand

D
Dim4ik126 09.10.22

I seem to have destroyed one turret (or maybe both) with a bettank and cleared it

I
Ingbelial 09.10.22

Indeed there is an upgrade for the destructor. Search in technical devices - Destructor - sabotage of automatic turrets. I remember with his help I passed a checkpoint with 6 turrets.

R
RGC 09.10.22

baskspace2014
What chapter? This is not a story mission.
Ingbelial
This is a different upgrade, it has a small turret dispenser instead of the huge ones.

L
LeSHiy_047 09.10.22

Scopolamine
there's an upgrade for those destruct turrets as well and they only deploy when they see you.

a
altair775 09.10.22

Everything is very simple. It is necessary to disable the turret in the corner using the remote hacking device. Then knock out everyone with a nightmarish blow and that's it. Although the screenshot is not entirely clear which of the checkpoints it is. For more screenshots.

R
RGC 09.10.22

altair775
there are 10 militants. And you can cut down only 5, and this is ideal. In theory, this sounds great, but in practice, it doesn't work. But I already passed this checkpoint with the help of the Batmobile, although not in the way it was intended.

a
altair775 09.10.22

I remembered) I also passed it with the help of the Batmobile. I found a place where I could overcome this wall))