3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narget Nurn 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Beggar King (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, those who have completed the game, are there any quests associated with the King of the Beggars? It’s just that at the first meeting, when he talks with Triss, he talks about his great plans for the future of Novigrad, says that he was eyeing the witcher and that he has plans for him. And in the end, nothing! And besides the brawl in the bath according to the plot and partly in the quest with Hatori, I didn’t meet anything with him after 2 passages. Is this a dev gap or the ground for new DLCs? It just looks kind of stupid, after his tirade...
I expected that they would be given the opportunity to influence the life of the gangs of Novigrad and would be given a choice of whom to support. And I would support him, because of all he seems to me the most sane. As a result: There are quests for Dykstra, there are quests for Cleaver, we deal with the Bastard according to the plot, but for the King of the Beggars of Figs?
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 09.10.22

Narget Nurn
In the old gameplay for thirty minutes, he was your type of informant. There were probably quests, but the developers decided not to touch him, I don’t know why and why, but it’s unlikely that anything will be connected with him in the DLC.

f
fakeforreg13 09.10.22

Narget Nurn
I had a similar reaction, I'm leaning towards the paid DLC.

d
diablo_7_13 09.10.22

yes, I also thought of making a coup in the city, as a result, silence ((((

d
dear light 09.10.22

Perhaps there will be a DLS associated with Novigrad. After all, if you judge like that, only the 2nd Cleaver and Bedlam (Vinnie Jones one to one) remain from the criminal 4. Since Dijkstra is either dead or the king and the Bastard is either dead or a bum (this fate is worse for him, so I advise you to leave him alive). In this regard, the question remains. and maybe they will finally let us get rid of the Eternal Flame .. It would be nice, as for me)))