3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Crosshair Reticle Display Issue [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, actually the problem is this: for several days I played with a simplified sight (Small dot) and the devil pulled me to put the game in windowed mode! In general, this "POINT" has become a huge GRINDER, beyond which nothing is visible, but if I set the windowed mode (With a frame), everything returns to normal. I tried to change it to a complex sight scheme, but the result is the same: the scope scale is many times larger than necessary. I tried to change the screen resolution, aspect ratio and other settings related to video and graphics - ZERO. If anyone encountered and solved this problem, please write here as soon as possible.
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaibazu 09.10.22

Friends, this is all that I could dig up on the "file with graphics settings"
I advise you to take from anyone a file with "factory" settings.
Or try to delete / move it, the system will have to create a new one.
GTA 5 where the save file, settings
file The save file and the settings file are in the same folder, these are My Documents / rockstar games / GTA 5.
The files are necessary either for smoother game settings or in order not to lose the progress of the game in the future.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.10.22

Zaibazu
Ok, I'll try, thanks.

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

In general, I have long noticed that the dot of the sight has become huge, it’s a little uncomfortable when you aim at a person and the sight completely covers his head, I didn’t notice this before, at the very beginning when I bought the game the dot was small, and on the ps4 the dot is quite scanty (seen on youtube).
And I also noticed that in the single the point is still a little less, and in the online point is very fat.

Spoiler

A

bug is either a glitch or it should be, but something tells me that it should not be so.
Open the images in a new tab and see everything..

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Spoiler

M
Mr.Nobody.... 09.10.22

DeLaKoren
In the video settings you will find the line "Simple reticle size" and reduce the scale to a minimum and everything will be fine

A
Alex497 09.10.22

Mr.Nobody ....
according to the pictures, he already has a minimum.
DeLaKoren
And the fact that in online the sight is a little more, in my opinion it has always been like this and this is not a bug at all, but why this is so is another question...

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Mr.Nobody....
Alex497
Yes, it was in the reticle, apparently once turned it to the maximum poking around in the settings, but I didn’t really understand what it was. Thanks to all!

A
Alex497 09.10.22

DeLaKoren
It's strange that on your screenshots it looks like it's not twisted and is at a minimum.

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Alex497
Maybe due to the fact that I have 1680x1050, now the point has become small, compared to what it was.

A
Alex497 09.10.22

DeLaKoren
I mean that on all your screenshots, the dot, that is, the so-called reticle or just a sight, looks like it is according to the standard, which means the reticle setting is set to 0% (well, or almost zero).
PS And what, did you make screenshots on another monitor?

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Alex497
There is no other monik, screens with a grid at max, but later I will make screens with a grid at zero ..
Did you enlarge the screens in full screen? If you look at it like that, it looks like everything is fine.

A
Alex497 09.10.22

DeLaKoren
Well xs, the main thing is now everything is fine. But on the screenshots you can see that the scope is online standard.
PS I did not enlarge, but simply opened the "spoiler".
PPS I know what a scope looks like at max. reticle and it's definitely not your max, if it's max. it must be that you have a screen with 4 or even 5k resolution, but definitely not 1680x1050 ...

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Alex497
xs

M
Mr.Nobody.... 09.10.22

Alex497
Just on the screenshots you can clearly see that the sight, that is, the dot is large, and this parameter is controlled by the reticle. And he had the maximum level, so the sight was like that. It has nothing to do with resolution.

A
Alex497 09.10.22

Mr.Nobody....
I don't know anything. When I climbed in the settings and changed the reticle to the maximum value, then my sight was many times larger than that of DeLaKoren on the screenshots, about 5 times, if not 10 ... And if I set the reticle value to a minimum, then The size was about the same as in the pictures.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 09.10.22

Alex497 Wow
, well, okay then, what kind of permission do you have in the game?

PS I have just exactly the same as on the screenshots at the maximum value, and at the minimum there is generally a very small dot.

n
nonakukifu 09.10.22

Alex497
Mr.Nobody....

Made more screenshots
with min grid:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here with max grid:

Spoiler

Spoiler

A
Alex497 09.10.22

Mr. Nobody...
Full HD, 1920x1080.

DeLaKoren
It's strange, my point at the maximum value is much larger, I'll try to post screenshots...

A
Alex497 09.10.22

Although you can understand the hell here)

A
Alex497 09.10.22

In short, the main original issue was resolved and closed.