3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAO-dp 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Return of Malina to STF training camp (Unreal Tournament 2004)

It so happened that it was I who became the catalyst for the situation that Malina was offended and he scored on the training camp.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAO-dp 09.10.22

Therefore, I propose to unsubscribe to the participants, because I believe that those who were ready to play regularly to spend Saturday evening time (regularly) deserve some of their own, let's say, features. Well, a person does not want to play with a mike, well, one can completely forgive this.
It so happened that it was me who then became a replacement when Malina was thrown out of the game.
Therefore, I would like to apologize to the player and say that if I knew that this would happen, I simply would not play.
I propose to unsubscribe those who would like (well, or would not want) for Malina to return ON THE CONDITIONS (microphone) that he had already chosen for himself.

i
imi 09.10.22

I do not think that Malina stopped walking due to the lack of a microphone.
Well, +1 player at the training camp does not really decide, especially since a player without a microphone is not even 1, but 0.5.

M
Maldito 09.10.22

He stopped walking when players without a mic began to be harassed. And here Gao, it's not very clear :) Let him play without a mike, if he will be taken in a pug. Anyone can not choose.

c
cold mind 09.10.22

GAO is not to blame. Some people, during periods of abundance of CTF players, start gesticulating with demands. It’s also understandable, because I want to play with information from the players and all the amenities, but there was no need to offend Malina. Roughly unwrapped it. I unsubscribe FOR the silent return of mln. :)

F
F51 09.10.22

More Malina. He already opened his veins a long time ago because of your tsfa, what kind of return?

G
GAO-dp 09.10.22

I would like to read the comment of Malina himself.
Come back, I think it will be more interesting, now there are just not enough protections)

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

yes!

E
Empathy13 09.10.22

Let's get him on the microphone. Half a ruble will be enough.

M
Maldito 09.10.22

Let's get him on the microphone. Half a ruble will be enough.

He gave it up a long time ago.

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

legend cityf raspberry, kambak pliz!
this is the topic, right?