3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrindDawn 09.10.22 02:19 pm

How to do special moves? [Answer is] (Mortal Kombat X)

Sorry if I'm dumb, no need to downvote. I understand that you need to click on the gap, but exactly when? Learned to hit time for Shinoka in only one move. How to do them for everyone? When to press the space bar?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.10.22

Click before the last button.

M
Master Ken 09.10.22

Do you have a space block? and you ask accordingly about reinforced (armored) tricks?

G
GrindDawn 09.10.22

Master Ken
Of course block. Yes, it is about them, when they make an additional blow and glow a little at the same time.

S
Scar. 09.10.22

You need to press "block" at the same time as the last button in a special move. For example, "down+forward+block and punch" to release an enhanced freeze on Sub-Zero (and so on).

In general, the chip is purely for the gamepad, because. the trigger responsible for the block is just located there so that it is convenient to press the block in conjunction with other buttons for an enhanced special move - I can’t even imagine how to dodge in order to simultaneously press both the movement and strike buttons, and even the spacebar. :/

G
GrindDawn 09.10.22

Scar.
Ha) learned. In general, yes, it’s a bit difficult on the clave, but you can get used to it. Thanks everyone, it's clear now