3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Character Skill (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't get it, you need 8 points to open one skill? that is, take plus 8 lvl so that I would not spend one point? or how to open the closure of the cell. okay thank you all
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
krrrwa 09.10.22

C
CuryLiiS 09.10.22

Rusik
buy 8 upgrades
and get a new branch

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

CuryLiiS
what kind of upgrades?

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

and it is also written on the internet that the place of power gives 1 skill point, but why doesn’t it give me

A
Alex_Pro 09.10.22

Hospadi... You have to spend eight skill points in the first line to open the second. After that, you will be told how many points you need to open the third line, and so on. The screenshot shows that you spent only seven points. Buy a new skill, or pump one of the existing ones. And yes, in addition to points directly for getting a new level, points are also given for activating places of power.

V
ValbkinDed 09.10.22

Rusik
hold down and hold the button until he gets up! not just click and get 25 min boost!

d
diablo_7_13 09.10.22

you need to improve 2 cells to the maximum, then the next level opens

X
Xavier_29Th 09.10.22

Rusik
LVL does not give a lot of skill points, but you can collect a lot of them from places of power. To open the second line, invest one more skill point, because. you already have 7 invested. The coolest thing is the first from the left in the third line - a "vortex", thanks to which, by pressing the button, Geralt will effectively and efficiently chop everyone and everything. I RECOMMEND YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

D
DJ In Kohma 09.10.22

omg

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

Xavier_29Th I'll
take into account

k
krrrwa 09.10.22

MikkiMayC
thank you very much) today I took 7 points at the expense of places of strength