3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Grads 09.10.22 02:19 pm

Reporting from Baldeykino (Farming Simulator 15)

Report Nr.1.

One of the first normal "Kolkhoz" cards appeared.
Maybe someone will be interested in what I found there and how things are going ;D I
started on version 1.0, which is also in the files ... there is no initial equipment, but this is not a hindrance (I play only hard) 54k in the bank - enough for "Niva" and a couple of Zils ...
Spoiler
Sand and grains - little by little everything goes uphill ...
Spoiler

A reserve is always needed ... 100 tons just in case ...
Spoiler Let's remove the
straw - you can sell, you can use gas, there will also be slurry for free ...
Spoiler
Spoiler
To be continued... ;}

PS On version 1.5 there is a starting technique, and a lot of it, but for now I will continue this game - on my own from scratch ;P
29 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Grads 09.10.22

olegych1988
Silage is for sale ... already in the first reportage there is a picture where - there you can sell straw, probably grass, but it’s much more profitable the same grass for silage, or chop straw with a pick-up and also for silage, then sell it - the price is ~10x more profitable...

Spoiler

At the expense of the forest, yes, this is a purely agricultural map, and freebies in the form of boards, fish, bread, endless manure and fertilizers are already above the roof...

Although the versions may differ in some trifles .. Here's version 2.1 for me, which here, didn't want to accept saves (like 2.1 too, only the version with ls15mods), I didn't start shorting - because some of the fields were bought, silage, hundreds of animals, hundreds of tons of everything ... yes, from the beginning, there then there should be significant changes ...

kollessoff
Manure for fertilizing the fields, but where else is it?

o
olegych1988 09.10.22

Thank you) Yes, I’m talking about the forest so, for the sake of interest, I tried on Bjornholm, it’s a chore, but I screwed up with the silage, I didn’t find it in the price list, so I thought that they also covered the shop) The version I have from this site is also 2.1 mine)

b
berkut7783 09.10.22

As a task to take all the points, I traveled around zero sand, I also can’t load which equipment I didn’t drive through it pours.

_
_Grads 09.10.22

berkut7783
Tasks rarely work on mod maps, and why are they here? To take such a card as Baldeikino - except perhaps to win back the "collective farm" ...
Sand must be loaded, if the excavator is already working, how it looks is another question ...

Spoiler

o
olegych1988 09.10.22

It happened to me when I deleted the 2nd file of some kind of trigger, you drive the car and it pours past it, threw it back, everything worked)

b
berkut7783 09.10.22

Porysya installed another card, everything is working.

_
_Grads 09.10.22

Report Nr.9

Kakbe is already bored ... everything is developing little by little, there is nothing new ...
But then an acquaintance, Vakha, stopped by, said - why do you have such a farm, pears netu, vyshe netu, even apples and then net ... necessary, says, it is necessary ... plant ...
Hmm ... no matter how bad the idea, but where to get it? Like, he agreed, he would sell the seedlings
, and the reception point would help to recoup... So
I agreed... catch, well, yes - either buy his barrel, or let the trees remain without water ... I had to buy, as if these barrels were not enough for me ;( Spoiler

Come on... I bought, built and built a collection point, though it's not right to get the money right away - you have to wait for the implementation, but finally they transferred it... it seems not bad ~ 1200 per ton of fruit. But this is not enough, he also wants yogurt ... so he slipped a drawing of the plant - let's build. I look there and sugar is needed, one plant is not enough ...
And my beetroot only sprouts on the field ... I'll have to wait ... Yes, and it's not right to collect such money right away, I already spent on trees and a store ...

Spoiler

In any case Vakha brought diversity to Baldeykino - over time, baoba gardens ... that is, the towers will surround local villages, and maybe yards;)

Spoiler

There will probably be another report about the factories sometime later, I don’t speed up the time in the game (unless for a test) ... now until the beets ripen, milk and fruits are collected, and you also need to save up money - the factory is not a trailer, it will cost a pretty penny. ..

Spoiler

_
_Grads 09.10.22

Report Nr.10 The
trees are full of pears, it's time to start processing and marketing...

Spoiler
Found places for factories where roads are suitable... looks completely normal...

Spoiler

While I was building these factories, I came across an offer from the Germans... such as universal the plant does everything... well, what should we try...

Spoiler

Finally, the animals will get a mono-mixture... because straw, silage and grass (hay is possible, but not necessary) are ground at the plant and everyone is happy :)

Spoiler

Even at this plant, biodiesel is made from rapeseed (canola), that is, their own fuel ... and seeds from grain (wheat, corn, etc., it doesn’t matter), and fertilizers from liquid manure ... Water also needs to be imported, even I don't know for which of these processes ... like fertilizers. Here is such a universal factory ...

Well, there is nothing more to say - the map is nearing the end, it remains to buy a couple of three fields, finally fill up all the warehouses ... maybe even buy more animals, although there are already quite a few of them ... When everything is in abundance, buy nothing, you need to take a break, let the mods pick up, or start a new map, but I don’t see any particularly interesting ones ...

S
SeGAD 09.10.22

Thank you for writing everything beautifully =) Tell me what kind of mod you have like the Inspector for vehicles in the upper left corner =)