3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 21.11.19 03:16 am

Case Zalman N3

Guys help I bought the case , there are 2 cable connected everything was to each other , and two cable signed TOR is not connected, put his mother , but it does not see any inputs where they need adapters ? What is the name

10 Comments
Sort by:
f
fustcaper13 21.11.19

I understand this cooler? And you need an adapter ?

S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

fustcaper13
not reabs they should poke? the one that regulates the fan speed on the case

YouTube builds computers in this case no?

D
DirtyLol 21.11.19

cable in cable included, on mothers look.

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

fustcaper13
Look at it. ETOGES normal outputs for fans, his fan control is on the three modes of fan operation. If there are no more fans to connect, then.
Simply translate from English. REAR - rear - FRONT- front TOR - ? TOR is possible on the torque (reduction). Though there is another TOR switch (the switch). Fans to it, if still there.

f
fustcaper13 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Anyways one turns on the backlight, strong, off, average.
A second button click is not working.
On matince no such connectors, or rather have 1, but he's busy with the cooler on the percent.
Ie you Have to buy an adapter for it to directly connect to the PSU, I understand.

f
fustcaper13 21.11.19

I believe this will fit 3 pin ? https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/e6b2f78af2de3361/perehodnik-noname-molex---3-pin/

s
semferot48 21.11.19

TOP is for the top fans if you connect them via the built-in fan control , at most this case.fustcaper13

f
fustcaper13 21.11.19

semferot48
Ie Leads to the TOP which worked, and still need the coolers ? Since I hooked up my current comp restarts

s
semferot48 21.11.19

fustcaper13
without additional fans , just don't plug them anywhere, only connect the molex from the PSU , the rest is connected as it should.

s
semferot48 21.11.19

fustcaper13
two front and one rear fans are controlled by the left switch on the front panel, and the top, if you connect, will be managed right.