3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NPHOne 09.10.22 05:33 pm

!SPOILER! Count Reuven's Treasure Quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

ATTENTION! If you have not completed this quest, then do not read the following text!

The question is, does it make sense to torture Triss to find out that the gold is in the bank?
Or can you immediately kill everyone and give Dijkstra only the key? Will he find the gold himself?
What are the consequences of each option?
Tell me please.
And then I don’t really want to leave Triss without nails :(
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

Yes, everything will be fine with her, she knew what she was doing

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
and will it somehow affect the plot later?

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

lexa2999294
yes

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
How?

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

lexa2999294
but, sorry, I mixed up the topics a bit

, no, the fact that Triss will be tortured will not affect the further plot. will add 1 phrase in the dialogues, where Ger will ask about her condition and only

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
And the fact that Dijkstra finds out where his gold is, does it give anything in the future? (and yes, with spoilers)

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

lexa2999294
I went through the game, but Dijkstra didn’t find gold so maybe I did something wrong, but maybe it
’s necessary

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
well, it means that there is no point in subjecting Triss to torture)
Thank you very much for the answers)

f
ffffff12335544 09.10.22

lexa2999294
Let's just say, most likely there is) if he does not find the treasury, then he will refuse to help) and if he tells, then xs) he can and will help in the not distant future)

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

ffffff12335544
Yes, I already know) If he finds money, then he gives a part for the defense of the CM, sort of.

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

I ended up in a graceful scuffle asking about the treasury, but Dijkstra helped me in the end.

f
ffffff12335544 09.10.22

NightHawkreal
It seems that if you ask about buttercup, there will be a brawl)

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

If it’s about Buttercup right away, then it won’t be. But if you first ask about the treasury, then Menge will begin to be tormented by vague doubts.

k
kukulkan9 09.10.22

the quest has two options:
either we bring the torture to an end, Triss kills him and quietly dumps him. of the advantages of the cut scene with the beautiful murder of menge,
or all the same, we ask about the treasury and, as a result, we arrange a brawl. of the benefits of moral satisfaction that they still found out where the money is, + an additional quest with a spy. And besides, in a dialogue with Dijkstra, Gerald tells him where the money is, so it makes sense to find out.
In defense, Dijkstra will only help with money, and this is not essential.

And about broken, although probably all the same torn nails - in principle, I would never take a woman to such a place, but if the developers are forced to do this, then you need to choose from what is and complete the quest to the end.