3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mescaline1993 09.10.22 05:33 pm

Problem with playing on Win7 x64 (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

In general, I decided to remember the past, put my favorite underground 2 on win7 x64 and then the trouble was from the very beginning!
As soon as I go into the settings menu of anything (sound, video, game, controls), it automatically scrolls down, as if the down arrow has sunk! I think, well, buoy with him, so I'll start looking decomposing ... a new misfortune - the career does not load on the loading screen, it freezes and that's it, write it was gone =
Has anyone encountered such a problem? Is there any solution???
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
djchat99 09.10.22

I have another problem on win7, can't save the game.

J
James Torres 09.10.22

I have the same problem!!
I want to change the settings and I can not because the menu itself scrolls to the bottom !!!

s
stalker19rus 09.10.22

i found a solution with paging .disable gamepads and uninstall joe emulators.should help

S
Ser-O 09.10.22

Mescaline1993
Running in windows xp compatibility mode does not help?
Or try this http://www.playground.ru/files/nfs_underground_2_sohranenie_nastroek_upravleniya_v_windows_7-56407/

T
The Daken 09.10.22

I have departures, a couple of constant races passed, wait for the departure, the wheels disappeared sometimes and the whole machine was lost

V
Vova Oleinik 09.10.22

And I have a problem from the very beginning, I can’t even enter the game, the screen flashes for 2-3 seconds. and writes an error, who knows what to do ???(

r
readerX88 09.10.22

Vova Oleinik
What does he write specifically? Try downloading and installing one of the latest versions of directX 9.0c - it might help. And so you can try compatibility mode with XP.

S
Str33tR4c3r 09.10.22

And I generally ask for disk 2. Although the pill costs :(