3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olelesh 09.10.22 05:33 pm

Problem with bf 4) (Battlefield 4)

I don’t know how to explain to you guys. When you go to the batello site where your photo has a green stripe, that is, you are online. But for some reason I don’t have it. Because of this, I can’t download the plugin. and I install it, nothing changes. Still, once a day, somehow I was able to play ... I don’t know what the problem is with the plugin or some kind of bug on the computer.
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olelesh 09.10.22

Evgeny_82
I have nothing to download from anyone on the site, no plug-in. I installed plugins for chrome and mozilla (not from the site, it doesn’t download from there). Then I decided to finally install the opera .... And then I was amazed. ...I was able to play for 2 days....And this morning after I bought the gold set, I again lost this green bar, if I'm not online

O
Olelesh 09.10.22

Eugene_82
you want a kaip)

c
china777 09.10.22

Olelesh and Evgeny_82 are reading you and laughing!!! Where did you learn to write?

c
china777 09.10.22

Olelesh
"I download from otherworldly sites" - but this is generally cool !!!

O
Olelesh 09.10.22

china777
Okay, let's write correctly.

c
china777 09.10.22

Let's!!!!))))))))

O
Olelesh 09.10.22

DezQ_TR
For a week of searching, I have not tried this option yet. But everything is very difficult.. It would not be bad if you explained everything on Skype

O
Olelesh 09.10.22

DezQ_TR
And so it began! (From Lord of the Rings)

O
Olelesh 09.10.22

DezQ_TR
ATP helped a lot)

l
lSPARTAKl 09.10.22

Can anyone help the joke is that my bf4 started to start abruptly with the slow-mo effect, that is, the fps is high and everything moves like in slow motion, which I just haven’t tried, nothing helps. Can anyone suggest? Until today everything worked fine :/

b
burn the console 09.10.22

lSPARTAKl
After the new patch, a new setting appeared in the video section (display FOV when aiming) or something like that by default, try turning it off because of it, I had serious problems with the game, the weight twitched and accelerated, the fighter rested against empty doorways and did not could go in - the weapon was selected if you scroll the mouse wheel three times - in short, hell and all this setting.

l
lSPARTAKl 09.10.22

burn the console
So I played last night everything was fine because it was. Turned it on this morning and it's like this :(

b
burn the console 09.10.22

lSPARTAKl
I played 5 matches normally after the patch and the next day hell started on me on all servers I already thought everything was broken the game always went to the training ground and was looking for a problem disabling this setting everything was decided-try

l
lSPARTAKl 09.10.22

Solved the problem. It consisted in a flash drive, or rather in the readyboost function. Probably something went wrong there, after I turned it off all the rules worked.