3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argentum-1 09.10.22 07:27 pm

What changes from 1.13 are introduced here? (Diablo 2)

I apologize in advance if there have been similar threads. In the attached topic "About the server (version, gameplay, FAQ)" this is not mentioned. Tell me what has already been introduced, and what is not planned to be introduced at all?
List of changes in Russian:
-------------------------
- Patch 1.13
----------------- ---------

A new mystery has been revealed!

- Once again, we are warning HELL difficulty players about a number of new and challenging challenges. The answer can be found in the main bosses of the game, which you will find throughout the game from Den of Evil to Throne of Destruction ...

Serious bugs

- Fixed a dupe bug.
-Improved video handling on Macintosh platforms starting with Mac OS 10.5 and above.

Minor bugs

- Uber Mephisto will no longer summon his minions until both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo have been killed (Until then, he only checked for Uber Baal's death).
- The game no longer pauses and resumes music in the game after you remove the active selection from the game window, and then return it.
- Fixed a bug that the game window was minimized when running in windowed mode when you switched to work in other programs.
- Fixed a bug related to the fact that the game window was not centered when created.

Balance changes and improvements
Redistribution is now possible! Completing the "Den of Evil" quest now gives you the ability to redistribute your character's skill points once, and this ability can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest will have this option on HELL difficulty.
- Increased rune drop rate.
- Added support for scaling and resizing when playing in windowed mode. The game now supports widescreen monitors and can run correctly on a 4:3 monitor aspect ratio (Hooray for widescreen monitors!).
- Some drop items are now orange - these are runes and items needed to open the Uber Tristram.
- Changed the maximum level of gold that can be stored in the chest - now it is not tied to the level of the character.
- Champions/uniques WilloWisps on Nightmare/Hell difficulty now deal less damage.
- Removed restrictions for creating a Hardcore difficulty character.
- Significantly reduced explosive damage dealt by fire monsters.
- Minions summoned by Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal no longer give the player experience.
- Oblivion Knight's are now free of the Iron Maiden curse.
- HellFire Torch's chance to trigger Firestorm has been reduced by 5%.
- Players can now display a character's health or mana status right above the orbs by clicking on the bottom of either orb.
- In the fifth act, new mercenaries appeared instead of the old ones. This is Klar and Tryneus.
- When creating a single player game, pressing the "Enter" key will automatically create a game on Hell difficulty if possible.
- When creating any game, you can now use hotkeys: Normal 'R', Nightmare 'N', and Hell 'H'.
- The "enter chat" button on battle.net channels is now bound to the "Enter" button.
- Added Windows system buttons (Minimize, Maximize, Close) to the game window.
- Added new command "-nofixaspect" which allows users to not change the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing windowed mode. This allows you to stretch the game to fit the entire monitor.
- Added support for "-sndbkg" command. She plays music in the background.
- Added support for "-nosound" commands,

Changes regarding playable characters and their characteristics

Amazon

-Immolation Arrow - Increased the radius of the explosion by 33% and the effect of Immolation by 50%.
-Immolation Arrow - Increased explosion damage by 20%.
-Immolation Arrow - Base duration increased by 33%.

Assassin - Shadow Master - the number of resistances increased for each point invested increased from 5-80

to 5-90.

Barbarian

-Whirlwind - Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
-Masteries - Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.

Paladin

-Blessed Hammer - Undead and demonic resistances are no longer ignored.

Druid

-Werebear - Damage bonus increased by 15% at each skill level.
-Werebear - Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point invested.
-Shockwave - Maul's Synergy grants 5% damage per point invested.

Necromancer

-Blood Golem - Removed the negative effect from the connection between the golem and the necromancer (the player no longer loses health when the golem takes damage).
-Corpse Explosion - Increased the base explosion damage of corpses from 60% - 100% to 70% - 120% of a corpse's maximum health.
-Poison Nova - Increased base damage by 15%.

Sorceress

-Firewall - Gains synergy of 1% damage per point invested in Inferno or Blaze and gains 4% synergy per point invested in Warmth.
-Blaze - Gains synergy of 2% damage per point invested in Firewall and gains synergy of 4% per point in Warmth.
-Hydra - Increased base damage by 15% per level.
-Hydra - The speed of the "spit" released by the Hydra has been increased.
-Hydra - Reduced hydra downtime by 25%.
-Lightning Mastery - Overall effect reduced by 15%.
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter Sadness 09.10.22

Only this item: "Changes regarding playable characters and their characteristics." And that, not all of this.

f
firkax 09.10.22

omg, another victim of marketing

well, understand that, for example, this
>>> - Added support for scaling and resizing when playing in windowed mode. The game now supports widescreen monitors and can run correctly on a 4:3 monitor aspect ratio (Hooray for widescreen monitors!).
it doesn’t depend on the server in any way, like a lot of other items,

but all because this is a list of client changes, and it’s completely stupid to ask about client changes in the “server” section and at the same time talk about some “here”

if you are interested in any then specific aspects of the "physics" of the game world (and not the "sonorous" name "patch 1.13" in itself), then create a topic about them, for example: "
however, it is likely that you are interested in the name, and not the content

A
Argentum-1 09.10.22

firkax And without your comment it is clear what changes concern the client. However, "concrete aspects of the "physics" of the game world" are in the patch notes for the most part. Well, since I have taken to copy-paste the patchnote, you need to copy-paste the whole thing, and not in pieces. So don't try to teach people when no one asks you to, especially don't give your stupid and exaggerated examples, like: "do ghouls fall from every fallen?" And it is absolutely not correct to assume that _namely_ interests a complete stranger. And yet, with all this, you did not answer a single question. I will no longer respond to your stuffing.

In the game itself, I have already learned / checked almost all the points that interest me. But from time to time the same questions will inevitably appear until the answer is given in one of the fixed topics. So far, there is a promise to publish "gameplay changes announced in patch notes for patch 1.13" made 4.5 years ago.

f
firkax 09.10.22

Well, since I have taken to copy-paste the patchnote, you need to copy-paste the whole thing, and not in pieces.
You would still copy-paste the entire page of the site on which you found it, in its entirety.
I repeat once again - if you are interested in something specific, then you would have asked him and would have avoided unnecessary disputes, and if you are interested in the name, then you are nothing more than a victim of advertising and marketing.

until the answer is given in one of the fixed topics
The answer is given here in paragraph 3. If it’s not very clear there, I translate: any inscriptions about game mechanics on the forum (and not only), including those in the fixed topics, are declared a priori unreliable and nothing more than hypotheses and rumors. Accordingly, you will not see the "official true" information, it does not exist.

the promise of publishing "changes in the gameplay
Well, they changed something - they wrote about it, then the topic floated far down after its old age and everyone forgot about it (well, really, why is it needed?). I would give you links to these topics, but you started with rudeness, so look for yourself (in this section, sort of).

o
obsessed 09.10.22

firkax, omg, another victim of marketing
you started with rudeness

I
Immense 09.10.22

-Uber Mephisto will no longer summon his minions until both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo are killed (Until then, he only checked for Uber Baal's death)
Does he even check for pg?

T
Torum. 09.10.22

Immense
On pg it's not there for you.

I
Immense 09.10.22

Torum.
According to the administration, patch 1.13 is used on the pg.
Those. everything stated above should (:)) be related to pg :)

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

Immense
Where is it stated that?

A
Archon Guard 09.10.22

Immense
link to the application to the studio come on or balabol

l
lait_one 09.10.22

no one explains anything here. for example, when the zod was made a key item, no one said how much soj it is considered to be, etc. etc.

I
Immense 09.10.22

Archon Guard
QLinkee
here

4th paragraph.

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

Immense
There's not a word about the server, just a description of the game. And about the version of the server, there is even a separate topic in the attachments.

I
Immense 09.10.22

QLinkee
The game currently uses patch 1.13c, you can download it from us in the files section, if you have problems installing it, you can read the FAQ section or contact the site administration for help. After installing the patch, we can start our travel.
You can start your journey in a single player without installing this patch, i. it is specifically about the server.

T
Torum. 09.10.22

Immense
However on pg it is full of the things working "as it is conceived". You can't believe everything.

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

Immense
Nothing is said about the server, about the fact that there is some kind of patch or something else.

a
annortheone 09.10.22

Torum.
Obviously, the config of the server component and the client component can only match on the official ones. Why do noobs still not understand this?

c
codw 09.10.22

Immense
on the server is modified 1.11, this can be easily understood by a specific bug with the merk (after death and a ransom in the same game it does not restore the aura from the weapon)
and the version of the client for accessing the server can be any at the request of the admin, well, at the moment access only for the client version 1.13d, but all the features of 1.13 work only in a single
what is on the server from 1.13 itself? Hammer damage fix and nothing else in fact (they haven’t been removed, the rune drone hasn’t been upgraded, there’s no reset of stats), mb in the new season they’ll screw something up ...

A
Archon Guard 09.10.22

Immense
game is divided into game client and game server.
so in this piece of text we are talking about the game client and, as already mentioned above, there is not a word about the server part

f
firkax 09.10.22

greenstyle
that the config of the server component and the client component can coincide
, obviously, that you wrote some kind of nonsense
server and client are DIFFERENT (programs), and if they have any configs, then you can compare them no more than a notepad config with video player config, for example
, it’s hard to imagine that something can match at all