3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowwe 09.10.22 07:27 pm

Are there many people playing? (Diablo 2)

Hi all! I decided to play d2, tell me how many people play pg? does it even make sense to play on this server, otherwise it will not be very interesting somehow with 10 d2 fans...
24 Comments
Sort by:
r
root_toor 09.10.22

Smoke a week.
Ladder reset 06/2015 We
'll see.

f
frendzy 09.10.22

a little less than off

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

the fact that the reset is planned, I already smoked, which is why I decided to play on pg. The question is, how many people are playing now, at the end of the session? (when everyone is tired of everything)

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

Let's say there are 200 people?

Q
QLinkee 09.10.22

But who will understand him, how many people really play, how many wigs he drives, how many mules he just keeps for the sake of the ppl in the game, and how many hang purely in the chat.

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

No matter how many people play on pg, this is the only d2 server and there is no alternative.
do you like d2? welcome

r
root_toor 09.10.22

kewelldkny
There are alternatives, the question is whether you will accept local chips.

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

after almost 7 years in the background (fallout 2 online) I think I will accept, the main thing is that there is a desire to play =)

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

root_toor, the question is whether you will accept local chips.
Here is the main point. It is very difficult to come up with something that will justify itself in the future.
Therefore, pg is the longest-playing server

c
codw 09.10.22

a stupid question
is more like: how many people will help me?) I
saw a lot of these, their "fuse" was enough only while they were nursing them (they gave ench, dragged them through, threw some kind of speck), and as soon as "come on, let's go already you yourself" dumped somewhere

if you play on Softcore Expansion, then you don't have to worry about online, there they will give you a hench and they will pump it and they will throw some specks, well, they will throw it of course, it's pg)

k
kiss-kiss 09.10.22

kewelldkny
This is not the only server

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

certainly not the only one. there are offs for example with bots.
there is some europian with x10 rates, the
choice is really big

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

codw
Friend, I'm not of the blood you're talking about. I always do everything myself and do not ask anyone to help, except for some advice. And online worries me not because of help, but to have someone to pvp with, if I just wanted to run in d2, a single would pass ...

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

there is also such a question, I heard there is a program for multi-window games, d2m seems to be, so the usual sandboxie will work for this purpose?

y
yamas 09.10.22

Yes

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

thank you yamas

Z
ZakarumFoot 09.10.22

Mk2?

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

ZakarumFoot
not only started with obt, requa, pho2, gong, and others if you mean it =)

T
Torum. 09.10.22

Rowwe Pvp
is always there and always will be.

R
Rowwe 09.10.22

Torum.
I see there are Morrowind fans too =)