3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 09.10.22 07:27 pm

Cards and tactics for playing gwent. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Share your tactics in the game and tell where you can find or buy strong cards.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

I agree, it's hard. Here they wrote about comrades. Well, I beat two: Zoltan and Roche. But this is not enough. The taverns are weak and medium. Yes, you need bonuses.

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

the Nilfs have very strong cards, I have already collected 5 cards + 10 of them 3, which nothing affects, well, the North also collected a good deck, I haven’t reached the game with Roche and Zoltan yet, I passed all the innkeepers ...

t
tim90 09.10.22

anthropolog13
And more specifically, where did you get these cards, what tactics do you use in the game, what are these 5 cards?

M
MrSoulz7z 09.10.22

Play with all the merchants / taverns (you can still buy from some) / gunsmiths that you meet on the way, if you go through the game completely, then don't miss anything. For the first victory they give a card. Without thinking about where and what to look for, I have already collected 9 heroes for each faction and decks with a strength of 200+

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

you send spies, you get more cards
, they send you, you use a scarecrow with a
scarecrow, you can spread a lot of cards in a row for a pass
, but you don’t have enough, use the weather, use the weather
on you, use the sun
on the enemy’s squad of strong cards, use the execution by the
healer, you can return your cards, and throw a spy on the way back

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

there is a fishing village southeast of Novigrad where you can buy an execution, a very useful map

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

tim90
what does it mean where I took it, everywhere, played with all the merchants and taverns and won, for the victory they give one card

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

You can play more than once, after a while (if the reward is rubbish right away), the cards drop out randomly. During the quest, he won the dragon destroying the strong squad of the first row, but failed the quest. Having replayed the task, he returned to the merchant, which just didn’t fall out, but just not it.

t
tim90 09.10.22

anthropolog13
Well, I'm talking about this and who you beat got a strong card, the meaning of the topic is that people would know where to go for a strong card.

Y
Yarshal 09.10.22

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451686600

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

tim90
the point is to play with everyone, and if you want unique cards, then you have a task for playing gwent in your diary, put a mark there and you can see everything, what can you ask about here?

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

here is my deck, this is how I play, these are Nilfs, there is also a full deck of the North, I want to collect Monsters and Skoyataels

t
tim90 09.10.22

anthropolog13
Who doesn't want monsters, this is a cheat deck with which you can beat everyone))

A
Archangel517 09.10.22

tim90
As soon as I started playing Gwent, I also thought, now, including brains, any deck can defeat any deck, there is no imb, everyone is equal with proper use

A
Archangel517 09.10.22

as for the cards, only the heroes on quests fall at the same NPCs, the rest of the cards fall ABSOLUTELY RANDOM at the taverns/armorers/gunsmiths/merchants

M
MrSoulz7z 09.10.22

tim90
I've already collected almost all of them, but somehow I still can't learn how to play monsters)

v
vzglydizugla 09.10.22

Only monsters strain when the enemy puts up to 5 new cards with one card, and then also with a horn. Numbers in 80+ per row is not the limit)

t
tim90 09.10.22

Archangel517
Well, about the fact that everyone is equal, you are mistaken. Monsters have very cheating cards. almost every hitting the table pulls out another 3-5 strong freaks.

F
Fowime 09.10.22

vzglydizugla
Somehow it's too easy to solve with a weather card :) Especially when you consider that Aliens have all such cards in a melee squad

v
vzglydizugla 09.10.22

Fowime
does not always have a weather map, do not forget that the maps are random, sometimes there are simply no necessary ones.
one character threw out 3 times (1 time in the 2nd and 2 times in the 3rd round) 3-5 cards each, and my deck stupidly did not have the strength to surpass 150+ power. Although the enemy surrendered after 4 attempts =)