3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergei Prokhorenko 09.10.22 07:27 pm

The impact of choices (decisions) in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on romance with Triss in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, does the fact that in the 2nd part I decided to save Anais / Philippa / Saskia affect the romantic relationship with Triss in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in any way?! Triss will save Summer anyway (if I'm not mistaken), but I would like to know how this choice will affect the attitude towards Geralt.
5 Comments
Sort by:
g
gggggh134668 09.10.22

Sergei Prokhorenko
, I personally saved Anais and still confessed my love to Triss and she stayed with me) so it doesn’t affect)

S
SoYYYeR3 09.10.22

Sergey Prokhorenko
Influences only one moment, but not seriously. When in the second part you visit the elven ruins with Triss, you can give her a rose of memory, in the third part you can find it in Triss's plundered house (first house). Then an interesting remark dedicated to this flower will appear in the dialogue with her;)

D
Danil Ositsyn 09.10.22

The decisions of the second part do NOT affect the third at all, with the exception of the appearance of Leto. A couple of phrases in the dialogues are not taken into account. "respect" to the developers.

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

By the way, yes. In Part 2, the choices made in Part 1 affected a lot. And then ..... From grief in half a couple of phrases and Summer.

f
feyfolken 09.10.22

Mercurionio
, well, in the second there were a couple of phrases and Siegfried in the same way, provided that you passed the first one for the Order